What ideas turn you on?

i would be really turned on if a girl really could amke me gain amounts of weight so i realize i can´t do a certain amount of situps push ups anymore or even do less than her if she is into fitness .....

or when i realize she is so good in interwining food and sex that i start eating mindlessly when she wants make me eat and even wins when i try to resist .....

or......when she grins seeing me struggle with somethign what was very easy for me 20 pounds ago .......

The secret even devilish thoughts of a girl who tries to fatten me up and her eagerness to weight measure me and copare her own fitness and thight body to my softer form ........

and of course clothes getting to tight and your gf camming you in them after making you crazy enough to bet you can still fit into them ^^

of course if you loose she can stuff you like she likes to ^^ ;-) that would be very hot, too
8 years

Being changed by domination?

ScrumptuousSarah:
Is anyone into the idea of being so submissive while being fattened that they allow themselves to be changed? For instance, I l'd like to be so dependent and submissive to a feeder that they could train me with food, and I would slowly be more like an animal who just waddles around and stuffs herself than an actual free-thinking person. Or, at the least have myself be resistant to gaining at first but have myself subtly manipulated and tricked into thinking I love gaining weight.

Well that is interesting hehe....

i would even love to experience this edge of maybe thinking you can still control your weigh and prevent any further gain if needed by just doing some exercises but realize it won´t be so easy after trying it with a bigger softer belly and lesser fitness than i imagined smiley.

even she teasing me about like in the 6 th onth deal would be such a hot scenario ;-)

The hottest thing would be beaing teased by her about getting more out of shpe compared to her until she really would be able to overpower me when beeing stuffed and get me exhausted enough while she hast still energy enough to tease me and even rape me a littlebit^^
8 years

What are your other fetishes apart from feeder/feedee related?

hmmm i would love to try some slight tying up or stuckage things after i ate to much or like some little restraints which only get in effect when getting to heavy and chubby over time .....

Don´t know if that is a special fetish but drinking from the breast of a woman and get fattened up by her milk would be hot, too. (Depends maybe a little on the taste ^^)

I find the bobdymeasurements and comparisons in fitness very interesting when gaining weight .....

And mybe a little mind manipulation or teasing as well don´t know if this counts as seperate fetish
8 years

Tied up and fed

oh well hehe maybe a fit or slightly chubby girl finding someone in this situation full of food and tied up with a belt then making you a little drunk and let you tell her all about your fetish while she seduces you further and abuses your full sated state to tie you down and make you eat even more until you say yes to at east one more evening of this sort ^^

i would love to have a gf or girl to play such things out ^^
8 years

Doctor's humiliating physical

oh hehe i wish you luck tell me please if you find a sexy doctor who fit this interesting profile and does some fitnesstests and teasing ;-)
8 years

Feeder who wants complete control

Nattily:
what about gentle restraints while feeding/sexual pleasures? i've never done this, but wonder about it. anyone tried it?

mhmmm... that sounds great i would love a mixture of sweet pleasures and and some sweet/evil manipulation.

So if a sexy feedress tries to be so gentle and sweet but involving more and more addictiv behaviors over the time let the guy think he is still easy enough able to slim don if he would just seeing is an a short time experiment ...... he is such a sweet guy giving a little into her desires and fullfill them by really trying to follow her sweet seductive ays of forcing more and more fattening deliscious food into him combined with sexual gratifications and even some kinky restrints like slik scarves. But to show him with comparisons and teasing where he has gained and that he has changed even can´t keep up with a short fitness routine she coax him into one day.

And then showing him in some sweet was like can´t he such in in his tummy still even when he is empty or if he can still prevent his tummy from touching his lap if he really tries to flex his former muscles ;-) ....

....trying if he can still stand up with a full belly without using his hands from deep couches or chase his feeder girlfriend up some flight of stairs with a little bet promising him some rare sexy opportunities to fullfill with her to his desires when he catches her and let him allways win at first to make him believe he is still in shape but only tries to find out all about his kinks to use afterwards to make him even more addicted and tease him even more believing she as suh a fit girl won´t be able to be faster them him now with this soft belly he now spots. Grabbing his tummy and squeezing his as and lovehandles to make the feedee aroused again only to feed him some more fattening food and addictive sex to prove once more who controls his weight.

GEnerelly i guess i would find it very erotic if a girl would use all my weaknesses against me and tease me about the results in sweet ways that show affection and love and some little evil thoughts but in the end we know we just serve the most inner desires of the other partner but play a lot of games to find out about them mixed with weight gain love and kinky tests and experiences .
8 years

Stuffing while having sex?

i would love to find out how it is to loose control then and get really horny and stuffed , feed ech other and maybe even get helpless enough for your gf to tease you and get you cuffed :-)
8 years

"searching for a story" thread

notskinny4long:
I'm looking for a story about a man who want the woman he is with to gain weight, but she decides to secretly fatten him up instead. He notices she is getting thinner and he is getting fatter. One night she tells him she's been fattening him and she makes him cry, and he resigns himself to his fate. The next morning he wakes up next to a cart of pastries and cakes.

Yeah i found the story ;_) here it is

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

;-)
9 years

What ideas turn you on?

i think it´s very hot to know all about your partners desires and weaknesses and use them for both of your enjoyment ^^ and i have so many ideas i can´t write them down all here ;-)
9 years

Going on a cruise to gain weight.

hmm... this cruise ship holiday is more and more stucking in my head ;-) and what you all said about it but i jsut would like to enjoy such nice and expensive fattening process with a female together maybe some blind cruise ship date would be nice .......or are there even som travel companies for that lol?

thanks for the link ^^ billedmeup;-)
9 years