How much to gain

van:
My digestive system is apparently unable to absorb the calories when I try to eat excessive amounts of food. I gain the same amount whether I'm eating 4k a day or 10k

I have found that if you go way past your normal daily intake. Your body will just flush it out. Was always told to slowly go up.
4 years

Body changes impact your life!

loopy2154:
Something happened today which was very exciting for some reason.

Got in my car and belly was pushing on steering wheel! I had to adjust wheel. It is little things in life.smiley

Congratulations. I remember when mine started to touch. I then dropped some weight. But gaining back now
4 years

Does anyone like doing ddlg with feederism?

I would be interested to try it
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Don’t think I ever made an actual introduction before. I was just a lurker when I joined but over the last few months I have went all in. I’m from WV. Northern panhandle. I’m a big boy with a big belly. Looking for either friends or maybe more. I enjoy stuffing my self. And most likely will enjoy having someone feed me. Shooting for 500. Hope to meet someone soon
4 years

Forever pregnant

thicker_N_thicker:
Looking for a Man who wants to keep me forever pregnant

who wants nothing more than to

constantly swell my belly rounder and rounder.

I could do that
4 years

Where does the fat go when you gain?

It really depends. The type of stress in you life can determine where you gain. Also if your someone who stuffs all the time. Then yes a lot of your weight will go to your belly.
4 years

Have you ever made something buckle under your weight?

I have had a few folding chairs bend on me before I really started to gain weight.

Have had a few desk chairs just all of a sudden give up and next thing I know I'm on the floor Was in one place for dinner that had plastic chairs. I could feel the legs of the chair moving apart as I sat there. Before long I was more or less supporting my self before the chair broke.
4 years

Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?

Penetration is an issue for me. I have a big fat pad right above my unit. The last girl I was with. She was north of 300 and I was north of 400. Are bellies was in the way. Or I . could just barely get in. So I think its safe to say I have reached the point of. To fat for sex
4 years

Feeder wife gets buyers remorse.

Porkie_pies:
My wife overfed me for years. First serving at dinner piled high. Sometimes an extra plate without asking. If she went to get takeout she'd bring me back enough for two or three people. For instance there was this Mexican take out stand we would get often. I'd say that I wanted a chile verde burrito. She'd get me the burrito and order a bunch of other stuff as well: tacos , tamales etc knowing that I'd eat it

This really started to happen when she went on a diet and started losing weight. She was a big girl when we met. I was overweight as well but just by like 20 lbs or so. But about eight years later I was over 400 pounds and now I'm 450+.

We are separated now and I think part of it is because my excess weight is just too much for her both practically and sexually. I think part of her all these years was thinking "let me see how fat I can get him" but now it's a bit buyers remorse. I'm nearing 500 lbs and I think it's just too much for her knowing that in the near or distant future I will need someone's to take care of me.

It sounds to me that at the time when the two of you meet. She enjoyed bigger men. When she decided to start losing weight would have bin my first question. Anyway at one point when you realize that something is starting to become real. Instead of dealing with the consequence. They decide it's time to go. Best of luck man.
4 years

A sensitive subject....maybe?

Raven:
Trans men can get pregnant, in fact one of my male trans friends is pregnant right now. I know biologically he was born female but he’s still a man gender wise. As for cis men, I don’t really know if they would want the ability to get pregnant, or at least a large number wouldn’t.

growing_sophie:
Congratulations to the expecting father!

But yeah, I think it comes down to why implant a fetus where its not supposed to be and endanger everyone involved when it's easier to design a stand-alone artificial womb. It's already a massive engineering challenge that we havent tackled yet without requiring it to be able to fit and operate inside of a living cis man. Let's get proof of the basic concept first.

He may have went through the gender reassignment surgery but he was still born with a uterus. And that is not the same thing as if implanting a uterus in to someone who was born a man and never had one to begin with. The hip structure is not the same nor is the pelvic bone.
4 years