Being fat = better orgasms?

Ditzy:
I have to agree up to a point.
Once I got above 400 it was hard to do much of anything.

I have been above 300, and wonder what 400 would be like for a guy. What difficulties did you encounter? Did you have a feeder? If I had a feeder, I picture her taking great delight in my difficulties.
4 years

What ideas turn you on?

slopfatjim:
Id love to have my belly hanging at least to my knees, either by gaining more or having someone stretch it everyday, the thought of having to carry / struggle carrying it one could only look at oneself in the mirror and see a huge hanging lump of soft swaying fat, knowing that even if i wanted to be thin, id be stuck with this hanging from me for life, or have to beg for surgery!

Ahh... yes the dream. To be stuck with a big hanging belly, that my Dom/Domme has bestowed soon me, for life.
4 years

Is diabetes the end of gaining?

Peanuts (peanut butter), sound great for gaining along with heavy cream.

And I have both!
4 years

Will my feeder desire be too much to for my boyfriend?

Could you post some of your favorite recipes here? I would love to be able to incorporate It in my baking. Gainer shakes only go so far and I would like more options and variety.
4 years

Percentage of the population which is fa

fatchance:
I so remember a Playboy magazine survey from the 80's that indicated that most men preferred women who might be considered plump or almost plump.

Wish I remembered more about it.

Good thing you only were looking at it, for the articles. Right?
4 years

Best restaurant to get takeout to help fatten a feedee

Curious 2:
How about pizza joints, like little Caesar?

Cici’s is not bad either. You get All you can eat pizza or pasta, for one price.
4 years

Collateral weight gain

eptingj:
It’s very satisfying to me to watch others slowly get bigger.

She wouldn’t be into mutual weight gain at all?

It happens as we get older (caugh), and or metabolism slows. The weight just slowly builds (unless helped by a feeder).
4 years

Stuffing to capacity

jamiela33:
anyone else enjoy eating and eating until it physically hurts and about to burst. honestly it’s the best thing imo. i love seeing the stretch marks and tightness. any other gainers looking to chat? smiley)

I just tried this for the first time a few days ago. I added up all my calories, and it came to over 5,000 easy.
It was several pounds of potatoes, plus butter and cream cheese. They were so good!

No new marks at least not that I can see.
4 years

I ready to give in to heavy cream

NeverSayWhen:
Supplementing with heavy cream was how I was able to reach my current weight, that and peanut butter. Sneaking a little bit into your cooking can go a long way. I added it to my rice, eggs, soups and coffee. I try to do weighted squats every other day in combination with lots of calories, and the gains in my thighs and ass have been really noticeable. And quick, too! I was surprised how fast I was busting out of my old shorts.

Be careful though. Sometimes too much heavy cream will give me a bad stomach ache. I mix it with whole milk so it's a little gentler for digestion.

Try taking Lactase, before the cream. Available at your local Wallyworld (Walmart)
4 years

Fupa questions

Ditzy:
Very interesting topic.
I hope I'm not being intrusive to you guys

First, your never intrusive you are a productive member here.

I’m curious how this is done, it’s difficult to visualize.

Perhaps a survey to find out the numbers and methods used?
4 years