Best bbw´s actually gaining weight

fatvenusbelly

She is so young and so massive with so much potential
1 year

Can i be healthy while chubby?

Morbidly A Beast:
It sure is! Just follow your appetite and make sure you’re hitting the gym. Just know you’ll burn way less calories an hour on a treadmill than you consume in a single cheeseburger

It will be quite easy to build mass if your working out and eating everything you want


Exactly
1 year

How did you overcome your fears and concerns? advice for new feedee

TiredofBeingSkinny:
1. Self-realization: to not care about what other may think. Unless you are not harming someone else; the art of not giving a care is a beautiful thing. Let go and grow.

2. When I was transitioning into becoming a fat person; yeah people made some comments. They know I am athletic by nature. However, a part of me felt as if they wanted to be fat too or let go of something to make themselves happy.

3. After countless times of stepping away from this weight gain fetish, I am getting fat on my own again. Starting over but not completely. It's very lonely but being active in this community helps and continue to do self-fulling hobbies helps as well.

Let go and grow, you'll find some revelations during your journey.


I couldn’t agree more
1 year

What age did you start gaining?

I’ve always wanted to gain weight, ever since I was a kid, but I never really had the chance to do it properly. Then, like for many of us, COVID hit. Naturally, I was eating more, moving less, and I started gaining. At first it was just 7 kilos, but little by little I kept going. Over time, I started loving the new weight, the belly that started to show, the feeling of my thighs touching, and honestly, my appetite just kept growing, so I ate more.

Since COVID, I’ve been on a conscious gaining journey, really putting in effort to gain. I even met a few women who liked fat guys and encouraged me for about two years to keep eating and getting bigger for them, which definitely helped push me further.

And now? The girl I’m with keeps feeding me every chance she gets, haha. So if I was once skinny (almost anorexic) now I’m much fuller, and soon I’ll be so fat and huge that my old classmates won’t even recognize me. And honestly? That thought really excites me.
1 year

What's your earliest memory?

Honestly, I don’t have one clear memory that started my attraction to fat or weight gain, but there are a few moments from childhood that really stuck with me. One of them is that (obviously) Simpsons episode where Homer is sent to hell and forced to eat endless donuts until he gets huge. It was meant to be a punishment, but I remember being captivated by the idea of getting filled up like that, growing bigger without end.

Also in Harry Potter 3, when Aunt Marge inflates and floats away, the way it’s described in the book and shown in the movie really left an impression on me.

Another big one (like everyone else,maybe) was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, when Violet turns into a giant blueberry and swells up massively. I watched that scene over and over, fascinated by the idea of losing control and being filled like that. What a scene!

But maybe the most personal memory is from studies, there was this really fat girl in my class, huge compared to the other kids. I was incredibly attracted to her, I just wanted to be near her or with her, but I was too embarrassed for people to see me with her. I kept it all inside, but the curiosity and the desire never went away.
1 year

What's your earliest memory?

Honestly, I don’t have one clear memory that started my attraction to fat or weight gain, but there are a few moments from childhood that really stuck with me. One of them is that (obviously) Simpsons episode where Homer is sent to hell and forced to eat endless donuts until he gets huge. It was meant to be a punishment, but I remember being captivated by the idea of getting filled up like that, growing bigger without end.

Also in Harry Potter 3, when Aunt Marge inflates and floats away, the way it’s described in the book and shown in the movie really left an impression on me.

Another big one (like everyone else,maybe) was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, when Violet turns into a giant blueberry and swells up massively. I watched that scene over and over, fascinated by the idea of losing control and being filled like that. What a scene!

But maybe the most personal memory is from studies, there was this really fat girl in my class, huge compared to the other kids. I was incredibly attracted to her, I just wanted to be near her or with her, but I was too embarrassed for people to see me with her. I kept it all inside, but the curiosity and the desire never went away.
1 year

How to feel fat?

There is so much you can do now, to know how fat people are living and how is to feel fat.

For example you can wear several layers of clothes, because bulky layers can add volume and simulate the sensation of tightness or restriction that larger people sometimes feel. You can use padding or belts to create a feeling of heaviness or constriction, especially around your belly.

Also, walk slowly, waddle slightly, or pretend that getting up requires more effort. Slouch slightly or sit in ways that mimic a fuller body, like leaning back more heavily or spreading your legs further apart.

You can suff pillows or soft items under your shirt, which can help simulate a larger belly, giving you a sense of mass and presence. Just try weighted vests to add some actual weight, which changes how you move and feel.

Sit quietly and visualize your body being much larger, focusing on how your limbs and belly would feel heavier or bulkier.

Most importantly when eating, imagine your stomach is already overfull, which can create a mental impression of heaviness. And finally the best thing a fatty can do: Overeat. Eat until you feel very full or bloated which temporarily will simulate the sensation of being heavier.

That will give you the idea how to feel fat, if you can’t wait until you become really fat.
1 year

Fattened to death

Justapig:
tw: extreme feeding, death feeding

since i was probably around 10 years old i have dreamt of being taken away and fattened as much as possible and as quickly as possible to death. i just wish it could become my reality


It's actually possible to pursue this fantasy in real life, especially over time. With the right diet, you could gain a huge amount of weight within five years, and even faster with a dedicated feeder or the right support. I'm in the middle of a rapid gaining process myself, and honestly, I wish I could grow even faster.
1 year

Meeting a female feeder is the best thing ever!

Just an update 🤗

Three months ago, I weighed 77 kilos. I was slim—maybe even too slim. I used to look at my body and wonder: when will it finally feel like me?

And then I met her.

She didn’t just accept me—she encouraged me. She cooked, ordered food, fed me, teased me into having one more bite and then another. Every date turned into a feast. Every night ended with a full belly and an even fuller heart. Slowly, shirts started feeling tight, pants barely fit, and my belly—oh god, how it grew.

Today, I’m past 77. My body has changed. My mindset has changed. And for the first time… I feel like I belong in my own skin. When I see the pride in her eyes after a heavy meal, I know: I’ve found my place. With her. In this journey. In this fantasy that became real.

If you’re dreaming of someone who wants to see you grow, who sees your gain as something beautiful and shared—trust me, it’s out there.

I’m just getting started… but I never want to go back.
1 year

Realizing you've become extremely fat

James444:
When my clothes wouldn’t fit anymore

Exactly, this is the first sign!
1 year