Fat gelato woman

Of course. I think they taste so differently from each other. But Google is being ridiculous. Ice cream is much heavier and thicker.
I spent a month in Milan and Venice which was absolute heaven. What art of Italy are you from?
5 years

Fat gelato woman

Google is not correct. There's a difference in preparation, and fat content. Your profile lists Italy as being where you are - aren't you from there, or are you living there?
5 years

Fat gelato woman

Haha
*digital feeding of gelato*

I haven't been back, but it will be interesting to see what happens if she's still there.
5 years

Watching my boyfriend gain

Oh, how I know the feeling. I loved watching my little butterball fatten up uncontrollably. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
5 years

What can zyprexa do to people?

Do NOT use this drug without a prescription, as it is used to treat Bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.

As a professional in the cehmistry industry, I will tell anyone to be EXTREMELY careful when taking medication or even supplements without some amount of research and consideration. Using this to satisfy a fetish is at best wildly irresponsible, and at worst seriously dangerous.

"Handing them out like candy" is disgusting and dangerous.
5 years

Dildo play

Ah, the butt plug and ball gag. Butterball can keep them in for entire day. When he's kept silent he finds so many ways to be thoughtful. Be like him - when he can't speak, he finds other ways to show love, and when the plug is in, he's at his meekest. It's great - for the Dommes/Doms at least.
5 years

Charities

We give regularly. We're responsible for each other.
5 years

(sex dust??) artificial aphrodisiacs added to your food?

So as a chemist I can tell you to save your $60 on Sex Dust and could give you an exhaustive description of each ingredient which I will spare you here. There are foods which do boost your libido but I would conduct serious homework before getting supplements of any kind.
I say stick to your beautiful cooking and ditch the shelf products. It will be both cheaper and tastier and probably sexier.
5 years

Being dominant: willing to learn, too nervous to proform.

Whovian687:
I am intrigued by the idea of dominating, acquiring complete submission not only because I command it but I gained your willingness to comply to my needs, you receive absolute pleasure from catering to my fantasies and desires. Writing what I want is easy but to do it is my problem. I believe it's my personality as a person I'm too willing to comply. So how can I change that. I want to become A Master but know lack the skill and know how. Open to ideas and thoughts.

It sounds like you're better suited to a more submissive role. If you are more interested in pleasing, then you will only have limited success as the dominant partner. There are plenty of advantages and joys to being submissive (I assume), but you will probably gain more joy out of doing that, than being dominant. I've known a few subs who want to be dominant but eventually stopped because they're more interested in pleasing and complying, and were much happier when they fulfilled that - they merely hated acknowledging that they are more suited to being more submissive than otherwise.
5 years