What whould you want fantasy feeder to have?

I just wanted to say that this is fab and we love members input on how the site can be improved.

Hiccupx and I have been speaking about how we can get more user feedback for features people want, improvements etc... so I will keep an eye on this and if anyone is interested we might start creating surveys we can send to members, or even user experience trials. If anyone is interested in taking part in this just reach out!

I will start to compile of list of folks that are happy to be involved, and we can go from there!

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Can we get the ad section split into looking for feeder and looking for feedee

FF Team:
Hi LydiaFatOtter,

Thank you for the suggestion I will pass this on to hiccupx and see what he thinks. Usually the forum headings are detailed and state if the person posting the ad is looking or a feeder or feedee. But I agree having a separate forum for both would make things easier.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

LydiaFatOttter:
Sadly many people do not know how to make it clear.

if anything I think their should be firms rules what you put on in the titles such as

"feeder looking for feedee in online one day leading IRL located in UK goal size 600 pounds"

So you must say your role the role you are looking for if you are waiting online or IRL and location by state/country you are located in as well as the size goal of feedee

failing to do so will get the post removed.

At the start I could see it take a while for people get the idea but some work by mod team I think it can be done.

also following a hard title standard would allow ads to lookup even if they are long buried in the post listings

I think this is a great idea. Maybe not as a hard rule, but to have as a sort of standard template. I will point hiccupx in this direction to see what we can do!

Thanks!
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Nationality flags colours changed recently

Hi thanks for getting in touch, I have checked profiles located in the areas with flags you have advised are displaying incorrectly, and have not found this to be the case.

This does seem odd, as we use a standard icon for country flags, so there should not be any difference between profiles based in the same location.

Can you please advise if this is still happening?

If so can you please provide the specific username that is showing the incorrect flag colours?

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Error when editing profile

2seatsalways:
For the time being this was resolved. If I have issues again I will reach out.

Great to hear you are no longer experiencing any issues, do let us know if this happens again.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Can we get the ad section split into looking for feeder and looking for feedee

Hi LydiaFatOtter,

Thank you for the suggestion I will pass this on to hiccupx and see what he thinks. Usually the forum headings are detailed and state if the person posting the ad is looking or a feeder or feedee. But I agree having a separate forum for both would make things easier.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Profile is not showing up

Hi Fat On The Inside,

Thanks for reaching out. I have checked your account and there does appear to be an issue.

Your profile ahs not been removed, as is sometimes the case with these queries. I have tried to remove and re-add the profile with our admin tool. But it still shows as unviewable.

I will need to raise this with the site owner to look into further.

Please accept my apologies for an inconvenience.

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

-4/0 views remaining

All issues have now been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

-4/0 views remaining

Hi all,

We have uploaded an update this morning and unfortunately we're experiencing a few teething issues. Some pages haven't been working which has now been fixed, but there are a few other issues such as the message viewing limit that we are still working on.

We should get this all fixed by the end of today, 4pm BST. Once fixed your message views will be reinstated. So not to worry!

Apologies for any inconvenience, but do please bear with us, we are aware of the issues and are working hard to get this fixed for you!

Cheers,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

What does blocking actually do?

We don't make announcements of the site schedule. This is simply because things change, and certain projects and improvements overrun so we can't commit to specific deadlines. We work flexibly because we are a very small team. So sometimes improvements and new features need to be put on hold, due to needing hiccupx to work on other site areas such as critical bugs or a new issues that arise that become a priority.

Most of the time we simply soft launch improvements, and new features without making a big song and dance about it, and of course when improvements are being made to the back end of the site, users won't necessarily notice. Although sometimes a forum post or notification will be added to make users aware of changes and improvements.

We are constantly and continually working on the site and we log users suggestions so that when we get round to working on a site area or project we can check bugs or suggestions users have made that we can implement with the update.

Sometimes this means that users requests are not actioned straight away and may take some time to be addressed, but we do save them and refer to them when we create our work/ project plans.

Chat is such a mammoth task that needs a complete overhaul and tbh I would say it's unlikely to be this year, although it was on our plan for 2023. So this is likely to be rescheduled for early 2024. However this may change, we may get time to start work on it, or it may be postponed.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

What does blocking actually do?

2seatsalways:
I just wanted to chime in. I think even if there was a way of coding general chat to not even see certain members that could help others.

For example, people I've had to block I can still see in general chat and they can still interact with me there. Well the reason I blocked them in the first place was due to toxic behavior.

In someone else's situation they could feel unsafe if they are approached. Sure reporting can happen but at that time they could feel very vulnerable and unsure what to do.

Totally agree, and is something we will look at adding when we update chat. Chat needs a complete review and update which is on the list. It's such a big project and due to this we have to make sure we set aside appropriate time to work on it. We tend to work on the site in sections, and have a plan that we work with throughout the year to make improvements and introduce new features as well as fixing bugs an issues.

Thank you for the feedback it really is appreciated as we want FF to work for its users, so its important for us to hear your ideas and feedback!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year