Foods to gain visceral fat?

Fast food will definitely make you gain visceral fat. Drinking soda and other sugary drinks will too.
2 years

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

I always get a large double quarter pounder with bacon meal from McDonald’s. I typically get a double whopper meal from Burger King but sometimes I get a triple whopper. From Arby’s I always get a half pound roast beef with a large curly fry and drink.
2 years

Discord server?

Here’s a new one, this one should never expire. discord.gg/kZZ2f7HV2N
2 years

Those who have gained weight on purpose...

I’m much happier now that I’ve been gaining. I’ve always wanted to be fat, sure I was a bit overweight when I was younger but I really wanted to be huge. Each time I stuff myself I immediately rub my belly and feel how much bigger it’s getting and I get a satisfying feeling every time.
2 years

What's your fat lifestyle?

Santiago:
How can I measure daily calories

I use Myfitnesspal to track my daily calorie intake.
2 years

Beer belly or dough belly

As a guy I like having a hard belly. I don’t drink beer, my gains are from eating junk and drinking soda and energy drinks. I’m not attracted to guys though.
2 years

Dr appt

RyanH1984:
You know that's another thing that gets me. Doctors always want you to be how THEY WANT YOU TO BE not how YOU WANT YOU TO BE. I mean it isn't their body?

I definitely agree with you that we should be able to do whatever we want with our bodies but doctors want their patients to be healthy. And in most doctors eyes fat=unhealthy even if their patients are obese but don't have any metabolic issues. It's definitely annoying though when you have a doctor constantly asking how "your weight loss is going" or telling you to constantly lose weight when you don't want to. (I know that from experience and I'm sure many here do too...)
2 years

Guys, are you confident showing off your belly?

Nah I don't show my belly out in public. I don't go out in public that often anymore though tbh. All my shirts are loose fitting too, I don't like wearing tight clothes.
2 years

Discord server?

Here’s a new invite link for those wanting to join: discord.gg/QfEew6dE
2 years

What were the first physical limatations as you got fatter?

I’m around 228 lbs and I’ve been struggling to tie my shoes lately. I get out of breath if I have to bend over to tie them. I try to keep my shoes tied at all times so I can just slip them on.
2 years