Nerding for nerds sake

Hey, Anyone play Dominion?

Or I think a better question be it: Anyone ever HEAR of Dominion?

It's an AMAZING card game. It's deck building, stragey...

We love it around these parts. And I mean my family really...lol
12 years

Greatest chat up lines that youve heard in ff so far

I never get pick up lines... :/

But I'm sure it's super annoying, as I have heard, when you just get

"Hey! Whats up?!"

You don't bother to reply (As I wouldn't either I'm sure)Then, later that day:

"Hey! Get my message?!"

And so it begins....

lol

Every 5 hours a new message from the same guy acting or thinking "She must not have gotten my message, who wouldn't reply to me?!"

"Hey sexy, I'd love to chat, maybe meet. Talk a nice romantic walk down the beach one day, stars and moon high in the sky. And when that moons hits your eye like a big pizza pie.... I'll make sure you eat the whole thing piggy"

Hmmmm, I doubt that would work. smiley haha
12 years

What date works for you?

Lol I'm all about amusement parks! They are great!

There was one where I grew up that was a LOT of fun. Rides, Games, Food, an awesome mini golf course, waterpark... I took a date there once. But, sadly I didn't get to go often...and she was to snobby for me. She thought our first date had to be a nice dinner, romantic movie, roses... While I'm all about that, I want use to have fun damnit! lol

Amusement parks it will always be for me!
12 years

Cartoons or movies?

It depends... Like, I despise a lot of the current cartoons. I won't watch any but Phineas and Ferb lol

Cartoons from 15+ years ago? Sign me up baby!
12 years

Question to female feeders

Hmmm sounds like I need to go to the FF bar wearing this shirt with the buttons to tight lol

Winning!
12 years

How many people still use msn?

Yeah, I don't get in to often but I'm around with it.

It's not a rarity! lol
12 years

Nerding for nerds sake

I played MAgic a few times in the past and, Saturday a friend was asking about it and I told him we should buy it and play the night away...

he chuckled and declined.

I'm also ALWAYS playing Dark Summoner on my phone lol

Anyone in PA that is a hardcore Magic fan that will let me join in?! haha I do miss it
12 years

Rants & raves...

The only think that really grinds me gears are the people who INSIST on people knowing everything about them before they message them.

Sure you have a profile, and pics, vids, dating ad etc...

But, I feel like a Cyber Stalker and Creeper when I check out everything in their profile, including forum posts, to see what said person is like.

And it REALLY is shitty to demand people read what you have to say and all you say is: "I don't know what to say in the little box here. But don't message me with just 'Hey'"

That's about it. I just hate feeling like some 45 year old staring at teens on Facebook when I read through people's things to gather a decent basis to message...

anyyyyywhoooooo
12 years

Favorite flavor milkshake?

Peanut butter!

PEANUTBUTTERPEANUTBUTTERPEANUTBUTTER!

I like Peanut Butter milkshakes. I also like Oreo shakes even though I'm not really a chocolate fan....
12 years

I wonder...

I think you shouldn't count in this! hahaha

The name Jellomellons is probably a magnet to people, and to the creepers around...hahaha (No offense though)

But all in all, I think there are many more men and male creepers looking at the women than women looking at the men.

Men are attracted to appearance...women sometimes not so much.

My high is like 170 from 2 years ago. Then again, I have a few that were 2 days ago and 2 weeks ago...the ones 2 days ago already have the same, or higher views than the ones from 2 weeks ago.

Women have the viewing advantage because if one picture has a belly or cleavage, every guy on the site is all over it...haha

#NatureOfTheBeast

smiley
12 years