I'm not sure what i am

I just went with foodie when I joined, so I wouldn't have to decided

though now I'm pretty much one of everthing, so it's a process of discovery and acceptance- I guess
11 years

Mood swings

I'm pretty happy go lucky, so don't really have them... or at least, not for long
11 years

Favorite super hero?

I'd agree with the Batman, Spiderman, Deadpool, Rorschach, Iron man and Wolverine thoughts

Might I add Captain Marvel (DC version) and Green Lantern... oh, and Booster Bold
11 years

Question for the girls!

r0sebud wrote:
Big guys with beards! Yes! smiley

foxglove wrote:
For me, a tallish man with a bit of chub round the middle, or even a really large belly, can be very sexy... I'm endorsing the facial hair vibe too. Beards rock.

Marrie wrote:
200-300 perfect!
I love fat guys in that range.... I love guys with solid hips, a nice round belly, strong chest, and a big appetite!
My perfect type!!!

porkypiglet wrote:
It depends on if they're cute.
I prefer big though.
They make me feel a bit comfortable with my size.

Hello ladies smiley
11 years

Somerset girl ! =]

HellsHero wrote:
JulesTeak wrote:
HellsHero wrote:
hey, so im fed up of being on my own and even more so not helping someone gain aswell as gaining on my own >.<

you and me both sister

it sucks dont it ? -.-

and how smiley
11 years

Somerset girl ! =]

HellsHero wrote:
hey, so im fed up of being on my own and even more so not helping someone gain aswell as gaining on my own >.<

you and me both sister
11 years

Popping buttons :)

I think the worse I've done is rip trousers - the shirts and buttons tend to stay safe
11 years

Anyone else just realize it?

Well perhaps it was there, but the actual realisation was a long journey of acceptance and whatever.

I didn't really know what it was. I'd look up videos and pictures.
First I thought it was a general transformation thing, which I still think it could be - just that fatness is the only real transformation.

The emphasis on duality and how easily things can change

Well that's the FAness, at least - no idea how I got the other stuff lol
11 years

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

pictures? as if anyone could forget XP
11 years