Currently listening to

Die Mannequin - Do it or Die
10 years

Definite underagers banned

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
baggy01 laney001@hotmail.co.uk 217.44.23.53 17 Mar 2014 17

Another definite kid, listed his age as 17 and looked it too, banned.
10 years

Big hero 6

Bizarrely, it's actually based on a team of Marvel heroes (think more like Guardians of the Galaxy), but produced by Disney.

Big Hero 6 will be produced solely by Walt Disney Animation Studios, although several members of Marvel's creative team will be involved in the film's production including Joe Quesada, Marvel's chief creative officer.

Big Hero 6 is an action-packed comedy adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius — thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tamago, clean freak Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion — a cutting-edge robot named Baymax — and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery.

Below pic is from the Marvel comic and where the idea came from:
10 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Welcome here all newcomers, we really hope you enjoy the site. smiley
10 years

Fake females thread 3

Somehow they came back on an account I'd already banned, strange, and on a same IP as another guy.

SmileAlways Madelinejayne95@outlook.c 198.228.200.148 23 Apr 2014 18
ProEkim rojectekim@aim.com'>projectekim@aim.com 198.228.200.148 29 Mar 2010 30

Aka OctoberRose New account. Please don't blow me up with messages! I will not reply to any messages so do not bother. Please respect that I do not want to be contacted,, But comments are gladly welcome, I post to show how big I'm getting, and how much I secretly like it. I was getting overwhelmed. Thank you I'm still with my boyfriend, and I am 4 months pregnant, and covered with all this fat. It's completely new to me, I'm gaining weight rapidly thanks to oh so much snacking..

I'd previously suspended it with:
Old alt of missyloves69 who had stolen photos of a busty model called Michelle Monaghan.

Checked missyloves69:

Clearly a fake and I'd guess this one is too.

I've suspended SmileAlways for a week and emailed them their identity check so they can't avoid it a second time, and I've also sent a check to ProEkim.
10 years

GamerBoy97 Boo_4_skool@hotmail.com 121.91.53.61 21 May 2014 18

This one outed himself in the shoutbox.

GamerBoy97 1 hour ago
Seriously I am a 16 year old teen guy how do I come out to my parents as a feedee/feeder?
kram 2 hours ago
lol,
Perfectly Ravishing 2 hours ago
lol goodbye Gamerboy
GamerBoy97 2 hours ago
I am a 16 year old teen how do i come out as a feedee?

Edit: Came back immediately, went to an IP ban.

wannabe fatty ikachu.is.cool@hotmail.com'>Pikachu.is.cool@hotmail.com 121.91.53.61 22 May 2014 19
10 years

What is up with buffalo, ny?

ThatFAguy wrote:
Is that just the default location if you don't select one?

cutiebeans wrote:
I think it's just the default location.

Bingo.
10 years

Chubbybunny123 tgibbons930@***.com 24.59.44.216 29 Apr 2014 15

Lists his age as 15, was looking for a 16-18 year old female feeder too.
10 years

hiccupx wrote:
Do you go by their stated name and things they write in their profile?

Indeed, I've been going by the age they list on their profile, or if they state their age in their about me. Rarely sometimes people have made reports said the person revealed their true age to them in private.

MySpace isn't of much use at all any more since their relaunch, not sure any of them list their real age there anymore, which is a shame since it was a great way to find out for sure. Facebook doesn't show any ages either, though if they have photos of themselves there one could use those to make a guess at whether they need an age check.
10 years