~most unique fetish~

FriesWithThatShake wrote
My whole philosophy is "Whatever floats your boat, so long as it doesn't sink someone elses". That same philosophy applies to fetishes. So long as it isn't harming anyone, I'm ok with it. I might not understand some of it, but so long as it doesn't effect me or others in a negative way it's alright.

If only everyone had that attitude to life...
14 years

Does anyone else ever feel like their partner is only interested in gaining?

QueenOfDenmark wrote
well i finde that i like it just as little when ppl. hate me for being fat and when ppl. love me for being fat... in both cases i dont feel like im being seen as a person. im just a mount of fat! ofcourse its a little gentler being liked and yet i get the feeling that i coulde just as well have bein a supersize blow up sex doll! and thats not a nice feeling! smiley

This is so sad, yet it makes so much sense, I can so see this happening, it seems to be more common with guys too as we are prone to be controlled by our lower brain smiley

The harsh truth is though, that yes, the way you feel, could be the way they see you and if that's how it is, it may be time to run far away. It's nice to have someone to share this with, but there is always more to life then a fetish.
14 years

Sex in the dark

I wouldn't know, but i think my first time will be lights off, lol i'll be crapping myself enough without worrying about being naked, although it is something i've thought about, i've heard being insecure and the last thing i'd want is for a girl to feel insecure about being with me that way, mas as well not do it at all.

androne16 wrote
often wed leave the curtens open at night and have the moon light (or streat light) come in

This actually sounds beautifully romantic... Although it does tie in with me dream of a glass roof in the bedroom so i can watch the stars smiley
14 years

And now for something compleetley diff.

Thunder_Thighs wrote
although rigoletto was full of naked people lol and not even 'arty' naked people they were women and MEN running around all over the stage totally naked and miming getting it on with each other.

Hey, that may be the only action they ever get smiley
14 years

Ethnicities

andersen123 wrote
But I do have a sweet tooth for some white guys, the ones who look like candy.

White Men who look like Candy?

We talkn Mentos or something? :S
14 years

Belly question

BellyLover89 wrote
wow i just replied to this in a different thread lol.

and ironically it was the same OP...
14 years

Pic of before and after

Carolina_Dee wrote
Three years ago, and now. smiley

I know its silly, but i never imagined you being so thin, its amazing to see the progress one can make. smiley
14 years