Strange public confrontation

I am sure someone is that person's caretaker. The caretaker needs to be notified to train her that what she did is rude. I would have just turned it around and point out something about her. "You have a big nose, why?" That may seem rude, but it gets the point across quicker than trying to reason with someone who is mentally challenged.

BTW, you seem very beautiful and nicely proportioned. You are wearing cute clothes. Don't let it get to you.
14 years

The point of no return?

I never said a person can lose weight and keep it off.
14 years

The point of no return?

I never said a person can lose weight and keep it off.
14 years

Accidental gainer

If you are gaining on purpose, the joy of gaining has to outweigh (no pun intended) the problems. And for a true gainers, the problems are part of the fun. I personally think that a pair of stretch pants, an oversized top and a huge support bra is sexier than frilly clothes. But not everyone agrees. Many gainers love it when friends and family notice the gain. It means they have been successful in gaining. So, make sure gaining is for you, and if it is, enjoy the ride.
14 years

Adult nursing relationship

I think to be able to lactate as a male would be interesting.
14 years

The point of no return?

It is funny that even the strongest Size Acceptance advocates say "I can lose weight if I wanted to." But in reality, if you diet, you slow your metabolism and gain. If you don't diet, you gain or at least stay the same. Very few people actually lose weight and keep it off. Most people regain the weight between the second and third year of dieting.
14 years