Harassment thread

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Stuffed029 Mbruback@gmail.com 71.203.44.104 23 Feb 2014 35

Wrote on tease's profile "A feeder slut with no confidence... how nice smiley", however tease isn't into being humilated or degraded at all - she's into doing the humiliating.

She contacted him about it, confused if he was offended over something, to which he stated that he was not offended, but that she needed "a cock in her ass and a tube down her throat". He has been told that his behaviour is inappropriate, and that he should be be more mindful of what people are or aren't into in the future.
10 years

Definite underagers banned

JordanMaggot theacaciastrain2@gmail.co 75.132.55.54 8 Jun 2013 17

Another one who's entered their age as 17.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Hohoho. Enn.
10 years

Harassment thread

fatstuffedjoe joebarnardndublet@hotmail.co.uk 109.154.136.53 17 Jul 2013 21

Abuse report (8 hours ago), from ladyofdevices, about a profile
All he does in chat is ask about touching my boobs or my bra size.

ladyofdevices has been contacted and asked whether we need to tell him to cease this particular behaviour, or whether we need to tell him to cease all contact with her.

Edit: He has been contacted and reminded to be more respectful of other members in the future.
10 years

Fake females thread 3

This report came in:

Abuse report (4 days ago), from stuffer31, about a profile
These photos are from a pregnant model. Not from my site though. Not sure who is posting them.

OctoberRose madelinejayne95@***.com 50.177.46.4 25 Aug 2011 24

Check sent.

Edit: They responded with this:
I would like to know why exactly I need to do this? I am the only person who uses this account. My name in real life is Madeline, and on here it is October Rose. My birthday is 12/11/1995"

And promptly fled. Ho hum.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New news, remakes of the Gen III GBA games Ruby and Sapphire will be released for the 3DS this November, as Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. After the remakes Fire Red/Leaf Green and Heart Gold/Soul Silver, it was always thought they'd remake the third generation for the 3DS, and now it is confirmed.

Announcement video here:

No game footage yet though.
10 years

Bad movies???

Foodfight! isn't a great film by any means, but it did give us this amazing scene and character voiced by Christopher Lloyd which is easily the best part of the film:

And yes, I too love The Room.
10 years

Weight related healthinsurance

Added the relevant news article to the first post. I myself find it purely reprehensible and typical of both modern ignorance and big business revenue raising attitudes.

Whether the government here will actually apply them remains to be seen when the budget is released on May 13. Currently it's one of a number of suggestions made by a group of former public servants, politicians and chairmen who were tasked by the current conservative government to find ways to bring the country's budget out of some deficit and back into surplus. Though many of their suggestions are designed to make the country's economy more like the US.
10 years

Fake females thread 3

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Ban for LizCupcake and week ban and warning for John93.

Done.
10 years

Fake females thread 3

FatQueen fled.

tjv has been suspended for a week, with feederkyle and karen banned.
10 years