Pokemon! ^_^

Oddity wrote
The fire one looks way too excited about something, "OMG! WHAT'STHATOVERTHERE?!?! IT'S SHINY! OMG OMG OMG!"

I know, isn't it freaking awesome!!! Like that dog on Up!!! smiley

The Grass one seems interesting and wierd, the Water one seems like a lazy mash of Piplup and Tediursa.

lol I just have high standards, despite how cool Infernape is, i still can't believe they made it ANOTHER Fire and Fighting starter right after the first Blaziken, talk about lame >.<.
14 years

Gaining?

AliceInWonderland wrote
I know a couple of my girl friends like bigger men and almost all of them want someone who is bigger than them as in with muscle or with a little bit of chub so that they feel like the skinnier one in the relationship.

You need to introduce me to these girl friends NAO!!!

smiley
14 years

...times when you wish you were not a fa

Weeze wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
Weeze wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
I wish I could just get rid of this fetish and diet back down to being skinny and have normal sex and not need to think about myself at 300lbs+ to get horny.

This x 103941483. Exactly.

Except you are 300lbs+ ahh I'm so jealous haha xx

lol yes, i should've fixed your number when i quoted you for something a smidgen higher. shhhhh don't tell the feeders.

Giggity Giggity Goo!

lol i'm really loving this thread, so eloquent, honest and troll free smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

mtl1989 wrote
ryledyaxiq wrote
I made a search for the silhouettes. I found two separate groups, one with what looks to be a dolphin, a snake, and a deer... the other with a beaver, pig, and a sneech. Which one's the real one?

Go here: www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

So excited!

ZOMG, Serebii is the best place for Pokemon in the entire WORLD!!! smiley
14 years

What's your "non-fat related" "guilty pleasure"

discovery wrote
DESTRUCTION AND CARNAGE, i love smashing things up my mates, we recently chipped in 20 pound each to buy a car we rallied it aroun smashed all the windows crashed it untill it woulnt move anymore then set fire to it, ha ha , hopfully il calm down when im older

LOL

lets hope so for everyone around you's sake smiley
14 years

The cleveland show - did anyone see it last night?

beezimfunky1 wrote
so that she will get turned on, sweat alot, and then he can slide out (which happened).

lol wat?

o.O
14 years