Fake females thread 3

Saphiel Sir wrote:
I've just suspended them both for a week and emailed them ID checks, that should clear it all up, though I doubt they'll provide anything.

One of them wrote back.
Please delete my account, profile and photo to

lisa_lisa

I've banned and hidden the profile from view now.
10 years

Fake females thread 3

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:

Very different profiles but both horribly fake looking. I think it's one MAN behind both of these. Just listen to the 'about me' on the newer one....

"Got roommate (Brenda) mover in last year. After the first six weeks there she told me about her fetish and fantasy (female feeder) I thought she was kidding me. Brenda was not overweight average girl. I was your tall typical skinny girl who could uesd some weight. I thought what 20 pounds OK lets do it. 10 month later I gain 75 pounds. I never though she could get me hooked on it. I'm very luckey to be tall and have hourglass figure. Brenda very EXCITED about my transformation. And pushes me to gain more."

Yeah ID check for whatever profile you leave behind and a ban for the other one.

I've just suspended them both for a week and emailed them ID checks, that should clear it all up, though I doubt they'll provide anything.
10 years

Fake males thread

Just noting a guy here keeps using stolen photos of the actor Grant Gustin from Glee/The Flash/etc, and has never provided proof of identity when sent checks (also Grant is 24 where this guy is 21, lol). Banned him again.

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
sammy_ftw sam_ftw92@hotmail.com 69.22.169.234 8 Mar 2014 21
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Samuel2317 samuel.lockwood@***.com 70.39.186.176 31 Mar 2014 21

He's certainly been luring in a lot of women with his pics. Some of his photos have been taken from sources on Google:

pinterest.com/jc11s/grant-gustin/
wetpaint.com/glee/articles/grant-gustins-new-lifetime-movie-gets-a-premiere-date
grantgustinnews.com/post/72008814659/and-im-not-mad-just-intense-from-my-workout
10 years

Fake females thread 3

Saph bold profile is the fake female one - you know the drill!

FatteningBabe banned, ChubbyAndAlwaysHungry suspended for a week.
10 years

Fake females thread 3

I think this is yet another case (seem to have had a few lately) where a guy is posting his girlfriends photos without her permission or knowledge.

The very male sounding email possibly links to this facebook. There are relatively few 'Jay Kyle's on facebook and this one is in the same town and the age (26) seems about right. Saph - ID check with the sign please.

Check sent.
10 years

Fake females thread 3

FlabbiMissAbbi banned and profile hidden, Confectionary Assassin warned and suspended for a week.
10 years

Gender roles...

Background wrote:
So my question is, have any of you guys out there ever felt like you'd rather be the ones chased after?

I've maintained this position a lot since I'm (hetero) demiromantic, being that I can only feel any sort of romantic feelings for a woman after forming a bond with them first. People just sort of blur in together for me otherwise. Can't exactly go chasing someone if I don't feel any sparks at all. They have to touch my heart in some way first.
10 years

The walking dead

Since many people are a fan of this show on here and the last thread was for Season 2, I decided to make a new one for people to discuss the show.

Just forewarning people in the first post here that all posts here may contain Spoilers (and there's no spoiler tags on here), so it's best to not look inside this topic unless you're currently up to date with the series.

Wiki on the show: walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_Wiki
10 years