...times when you wish you were not a fa

Its not always easy playing the hand we've been dealt, but its not like we have any other choice.

I know personally, as i'm more into the gaining stuff, that i have days where i wish i wasn't turned on by weight gain, and then imagine how much easier my life may be if fattening myself and/or someone else up was not such a key aspect of it.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

smiley
14 years

Well do you?

hej wrote
Maximum wrote
QueenOfDenmark wrote
do you belive that love and sexualety is separated?

Love is beautiful, Sex is disturbing.

I think I agree

Wow, thats a first smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

blitzkrieg wrote
The 3 new starters are gonna be announced sometime next week.

the silhouettes are out, they sure look interesting, can't wait for the whole picture!

smiley
14 years

Random musing: winter bellies on display!

lol one reason why i love Sydney, in the city, girls will go out on their lunch break, strip down and sunbake on the grass in the parks, then go back to their desk jobs.

Damn we are a lucky country smiley
14 years

Any uk members remember this advert?

littleextra wrote
I guess I needed some confirmation that I didn't dream the whole thing up in my head! lol

lol dw, i have that fear all the time...
14 years

Women's preferred body type on a man

lol as is said everywhere, its really personal preference, there is no set type that all women love.

smiley
14 years

Well do you?

QueenOfDenmark wrote
do you belive that love and sexualety is separated?

Love is beautiful, Sex is disturbing.
14 years

What's your "non-fat related" "guilty pleasure"

lovely_plumper wrote
50 first dates...love that movie it's such a chick flick but I love it seen it sooooo many times and so many people don't see why I love it so XD

I find that movie so sad, really is great though.

fatcutiebigbooty wrote
I am a huge metal and hard rock fan..always have been..but my-my..I have a soft spot for George Micheal's soulful voice. I simply love his duet with Elton John when he does "Don't let the sun go down on me".

YES!!!
14 years

~most unique fetish~

fatcutiebigbooty wrote
One of my fetishes:

Dating a shy-at-first, nerdy virgin FA. He's loved fat girls all his life..but hasn't had the chance to get with one. He's very, very intelligent...has glasses..and wants my body. Use your imaginationsmiley

Hey, why describe me without asking permission first? smiley
14 years