Amazon bbws?

shazzy wrote
JustinNasty wrote
Yeah theres amazons which are just women taller than the norm... but a bbw amazon is a women who is tall, large, and in charge lol

The only ones I can think of are Amazon Amanda and BODacious Tigerlily

Thanks miss me out smiley

Pfft, your much to civilized to be a primitive Amazon, more like an Empress! smiley
14 years

Had my first "hey im getting fat" moment

bacchae wrote
Hahaha!

I had one, the other day, when I found that a pair of my jeans cut so much into my hips/belly that it hurt, and I had to unbutton them (secretly) in class.

lol i'm getting this problem more often these days, time for new jeans smiley
14 years

Has anyone experienced this?

I hear its pretty common for a feeder to experience some incidental gaining as a result of being with a feedee. I think there is more of a challenge of maintaining your current weight as a feeder, if you don't, your sure to be right behind your feedee on the scales. ^_^
14 years

I'm considering gaining

As is said, and will be said time and again, its up to you and how you honestly feel about it.

You need to put all other factors out of your mind and focus on what will be the best overall for you and then pursue it.

Though personally, i have to say you seem to be in a situation many a gainer would kill for, body which gains easy, partner who loves you big (and/or bigger) Along with clearly a less hectic lifeif you give up the gym.

But yeah, sometimes there is more to life then a fetish, so try and work out what is right for you.

smiley
14 years