The fa and the shrink: did you ever tell?

anFAinPA wrote
How did my therapist react?
Well, he thinks that I've "settled" and that my attraction to fat women is a manifestation of my own low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, etc.
I argued this with him off an on for several sessions, and now I think he "gets it." It was when I used the gay/straight analogy, and asked him point blank that -A- have you ever had a gay patient? and -B- have you ever told him or her that their sexual preference is a manifestation of their own insecurity, etc?
His opinion of the subject is squashed, and now he's actually helping me figure out what to do, where to go...it's certainly a crossroads if my wife is repulsed by my preference after 10+ years of being enthralled with it. Luckily, we have no kids so if worse comes to worse, it's just us that have to manage.

That is exactly what i would be afraid of and part of me would probably belive what he said.

Congratulations on the way you handled it, very well done. smiley
14 years

Belly button fetish

Dude that is gross lol, i don't unnderstand how people get stuff inside it, i've never had that problem :S
14 years

Small (harmless) thinking about wg

hmmm, sounds about right to me smiley
14 years

Belly button fetish

bbwlatina wrote
i have my finger in my bellybutton right now

wait, you mean we can take our fingers OUT of our bellybuttons?

:O
14 years

Pets!

I can't do pets, my family is cursed, every pet we've ever had has died or had to be given away...

I'm honestly surprised our toilet didn't clog with all those fish...
14 years