The fa and the shrink: did you ever tell?

Nah, i never did, i just figured it would become another part of my life which i "have to change or you'll remain miserable"

yeah, shrink didn't work...

She was a lovely person though. smiley
14 years

Make up.. with and without

Frabjous wrote
Or are you!?

smiley

Oh I can only dream...
14 years

~most unique fetish~

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

I was scrolling through this list one day and it actually lead me to here smiley
14 years

Unusual non sexual fetish?

johnxyz wrote
I thought a fetish was a sexual attraction to a non-human element. If so, then attraction to large people is not a fetish, nor can you have a non-sexual fetish since it is sexual by definition.

The attraction is to fat, thats what makes it a fetish.
14 years

Feederism on television

Frabjous wrote
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
Frabjous wrote
Oh man, I remember SO MANY of these smiley especially the Charlotte's Web one, The Drew Carey Show, and Hey Arnold.

There was an episode of CatDog where they went to an all you can eat taco bar and I think dog ate pretty much everything haha. Anyone else remember that?

There were countless WG segments on Nickelodeon in the nineties smiley lol like too many to count

Very, very true, haha smiley

I remember one where cat got real fat and he had to stay in a pool, if i remember correctly being so fat also made him "cool" smiley
14 years

Argh, serious issues!

eagledancer wrote
Accept that...but don't let it drive you crazy.

Too late...

lol thanks though smiley
14 years

I <3 fat chicks, but society doesn't...

Bella wrote
It depends on whether you are feeling guilty when looking at fat women in a sexual way because they are fat or because you do it in a sexual way.

This

I feel guilty all the time looking at women, but its cause i'm looking at them as sexual, not cause they are fat.
14 years

Of course its all just personal opinion, cause i certainly ain't gonna be ruler of the world some day smiley
14 years

Argh, serious issues!

No advice sadly, only letting you know that your not the only one, i'm in almost the exact same situation and feel the same.
14 years

I hate makeup, if i ruled the world it would be made illegal.

Seriously, why would i want a girl who looks one way that night and another way the morning after?

Just don't bother please and enjoy who you are.

smiley
14 years