Pokemon! ^_^

Just a warning for people; don't save outdoors in Lumiose City. Save inside a building or elsewhere, but never outdoors, for a gamebreaking glitch has resulted in many copies of the game. One person's experience:

I saved near a cab in Lumiose City and now whenever I try to restart my game it immediately freeezes. It loads my trainer and all of my clothes as well as the buildings and their lighting effects, but none of the objects in the streets or the textures on the buildings show up.

Pokémon-Amie is also frozen on my bottom-screen without loading anything and the game won't return to the Home menu when I push my button. I can hard-shutoff, but the 3DS internal software is completely frozen.

More about it here: technabob.com/blog/2013/10/21/pokemon-x-y-lumiose-city-save-error/

With an official response from Nintendo: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1057/p/430

For players who are already experiencing this issue, please be aware that we are currently preparing an application to fix it, and will make it available to download from Nintendo eShop as soon as it is ready. We apologize for the inconvenience.
10 years

Amazon bbws

I am more than a bit fond of women who are at least 5'7". smiley I really do love height in a girl, whether they're fairly close to me in height or taller than I am.
10 years

Daz211280

Subject: Really upset
From: "Darren Smith" <arren_smith4@btinternet.com'>darren_smith4@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, October 3, 2013 4:14 am
To: "Fantasy Feeder Team" <team@fantasyfeeder.com>

Hi

Firstly i know i have been banned a few times for private messaging girls
and they don't want to talk to me. I accept that.

However dated the 2nd October 2013 I politely said good morning to Meggy Loo and she said *** Off.

I'm frankly pissed about this and I want you to ban her from the site. She is nothing but trouble. If you don't I will have no choice but to report this site for unacceptable behaviour.

I didn't see the above exchange, I entered the room and the same drama was occurring (though I can easily believe meggy told him to eff off, yes). meggy stated that she has asked him to leave her alone multiple times. I asked her if she did not want him to talk to her at all any more. She said yes. As such I politely told him to not talk to meggyloo anymore.

He lost his temper and stated:

[19:02:55] GSOH32: Then I will close down this site. Everyone seems to be at me. All I want to be is friendly.

I tried to get him to relax and told the others in the room to drop the topic and move on, but he left the room anyway.

IP: 86.132.97.1

Update: Also, he tried to invite me into a private chat but left after a few seconds before I could accept? If only he was a bit more patient. *sighs*

[22:10:40] GSOH32 has entered the room
[22:11:28] GSOH32 has left the room
11 years

Japan's fat tax is a flop

I've seen some people continue to comment and post about Japan's Fat Tax, so I decided to post this article that was written earlier this year in it's own topic for people to read about how it hasn't worked out as they planned.

blogs.afp.com/correspondent/

Dubbed the “metabo law” -- after metabolic syndrome, Japan’s official name for obesity – the new rules were approved in 2008 by the Japanese parliament, an assembly which, by some weird quirk of happenstance, is called the National Diet.
-
Businesses and local governments are supposedly meant to measure the waists of all workers aged between 40 and 74 during their annual medical checkup. The official limit is 85 cm (33.5 inches) for men, 90 cm (35.4 inches) for women.
-
OK, so you’re not going to prison for an extra pinch of flesh. The real pressure is on businesses. The government called on firms to trim the number of overweight workers by 10 percent in the law’s first four years and by 25 percent in 2015. Companies risk fines if they miss these targets.
-
Officials are discussing adapting the law so that a waistline measurement is not the only metric. A health ministry official said authorities were currently discussing new standards, because recent research shows the relationship between girth and heart disease is more complex than initially thought. A report by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO), for example, found that a woman could still be classed as overweight, even if her waistline was around 80 cm -- 10 cm below the official limit, if her ratio of height to weight fell outside certain parameters. Go figure.
-
Hayashi isn’t convinced by the metabo law. “For me, it’s a failure because it’s not been effective,” he says, citing health ministry figures that show of the 52 million or so people aged between 40 and 74 who are meant to undergo annual exams, less than half do so, about 23 million. “Out of these people, a little more than four million are beyond the limits, so are given written recommendations. But only 12.3 percent of these people follow through on this medical advice.”

So over half the people that are meant to undergo their annual exams don't even bother, and barely any of them that exceed the national limits follow the medical advice given to them, apparently.
11 years

Secretly cause weightgain

The previous one of this you made was already removed, you know. This one will simply turn out much the same way. My contribution from last time:

Saphiel Sir wrote:
FattieMaddie wrote:
If by secretly you mean consensually because consent is RAD.

This.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

And here's the two fossil evolutions.

-Tyrantrum is the evolution of Tyrunt, and remains a Rock/Dragon-type with the ability of Strong Jaw.
-Aurorus is the evolution of Amaura and remains a Rock/Ice-type with the ability of Refrigerate. It also learns the Ice-type attack Freeze Dry, which is confirmed to be super effective on Water-type Pokémon.

And also recently revealed was Honedge's evolution, Doublade. It retains it's Steel/Ghost-type and it's ability of No Guard.

It was also confirmed that no Kalos Pokemon have Mega-Evolutions; only a number of Pokemon from previous generations will have them.
11 years