Help!

You gotta find something to focus on other then how horny you get just by getting fat. Start enjoying your hole body. Otherwise it’s all just fantasy for you and something that is taboo. And the simple though of it is what really turns you on
4 years

Fupa questions

I have talked to a few who have orgasmed just from eating. I have reached the point of. Wile driving the vibration of the car makes me dribble. I haven’t had a hard orgasm just yet. But if this is happening wile driving I must be close. I know in the past I’ve bin on the edge and never dribbled like I am now. It’s truly amazing how this is progressing.
4 years

How to drink heavy cream?

BigFox:
Honestly you get use to it. I only did it for a few weeks and I could drink it straight

Feeder3:
Ok, and how much did you drink every day?[/quote]

I really didn't measure. Maybe a glass or two a day? I mean I wasn't trying to crush a carton of heavy cream a day. it took about two weeks to drink one.
4 years

How to drink heavy cream?

Feeder3:
I see a lot of people here drinking heavy cream, but it seems weird to me to just drink it straight out of the box.

So my question: How do you ingest heavy cream every day?

Honestly you get use to it. I only did it for a few weeks and I could drink it straight
4 years

Moments of truth?

Yep. When I reached 480 pounds my belly started to brush the steering wheel in the work vehicle wile driving. I got scared and dropped some weight. But now going back up because I want to say I made it to 500 pounds. So ya I more or less said "Bring it on."
4 years

Stuffing problems

Ever get to the point where your hungry but still feel stuffed?

I’m feeling this right now. What an amazing feeling
4 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

Belt goes under my belly. Don’t like the feeling of something cutting in on my belly when setting
4 years

I think i’m turning gay?!

feedher3000:
@bubblebutt I have had some slight tendency’s.. like loving masculine women and pegging... it’s a lot of conflicting emotions..

There is quite of bit of soul searching that is involved when it comes trying to figure out what your attracted to And where you really stand in the hole sexual attraction world. I struggled for over 20 years before I accepted the fact that I'm really A sexual. I still pass my self off as straight in passing conversation. Just because its not worthing trying to explain it. I have no physical attract to anything to be honest. Hence why I'm still never married and no kids..
4 years

Kik isn’t dead!

bhnywolf:
I don't have anyone on Kik to message so I don't open it very offen

I’m in the same boat lol
4 years