What are your favorite-ever weight gain stories and why?

alicerosemoss:
In the meantime, I've read your first, longer story, More Than an Ideal, in which I was pleased to find much of something I always enjoy: conversation -- philosophizing even -- between intelligent characters about one's gains.

Thank you! However, as it was my first story ever, I now find it a little rough. I'll try revisiting it, fleshing it out a bit more, addressing some inconsistencies, and maybe adding a proper ending, when my next inspirational phase comes.
5 years

What size and weight is a bbw?

I think it's not about the numbers, as people have not just different heights, but also different fat distribution.

Most people using that term would define anyone good looking and with even just some extra padding a BBW. An SSBBW would start when one starts to get to a size where most things are not designed for (furniture, cars, booths).

But if you are interested when is someone fat, not just chubby, I would say you are no longer just chubby, when
- your belly sticks out even if you try to suck it in
- you start feeling the limitations of your body, many common activities are not as easy as before.
- your size is the first thing most people will remember you for when seeing you the first time ("that fat one" )
5 years

Where is the border between a bbw and ssbbw?

I would consider someone a SSBBW from a size where one has to start making significant adjustments in daily routines because things start not being designed for that size. Where going through narrow doorways, fitting inside small cars and behind restaurant booths is still possible, but only barely and with great difficulties. Where every physical activity is still possible, even if only for very short periods of time. A size which starts seriously affecting what one can or cannot do, but still not as big to make most activities impossible.

Where would you draw the line? Please don't just say numbers, as they are meaningless due to differences in height and weight distribution.

Please either use clues as I did, or links to images. I'm curious what other people consider to be the border between BBW and SSBBW.

Personally, I would consider Britt at her largest weight to be at or nearly at that border:

Or, for another bigcuties reference, I think Jae
- in her earliest images would still be "merely" a BBW ( )
- this would I name as a transition between BBW and SSBBW:
- and this is definitely already SSBBW :
5 years

Fantasy vs irl

I have an interesting case of reality and fantasy being different but still intermixing with each other.

First off, personality and personal values are the most important for me, so they can make a woman attractive for me, even if she is much thinner or much bigger than what I would consider to be "optimal weight".

I have been in love with a very thin woman not so long ago, and during that I found her very attractive (it suited her well, and I didn't wish her to become fat), and her weight didn't play any important part in the ending of that relationship.

So, in reality, what I'm attracted towards the most, is for a woman to grow from a size where she is already above "chubby" and in the category most people would call "fat", into a size which most people on this site would consider to be the boundary between BBW and SSBBW. Or just slightly over it. A size which starts seriously affecting what one can or cannot do, but still not as big to make most activities impossible. A size where one has to start making adjustments in daily routines because things start not being designed for that size. Where going through narrow doorways, fitting inside small cars and behind restaurant booths is still possible, but difficult. Where every physical activity is still possible, even if only for very short periods of time.

In fantasy I would wish her to get to the biggest possible size where one can still care for herself in everyday life, even if just barely. A size where standing up, or going up a single flight of stairs, or walking more than a few dozen steps, or just standing more then a few minutes are all big achievements, leading to complete exhaustion.

In practice this isn't something I would consciously want, or something I would encourage, but I guess if she really did get that big, or would want to get that big, I would probably accept and enjoy.

About mentality. What I like the most in a gaining girl as the main driving force is the love for food, where the enjoyment of the size is there, but secondary. She accepts her size and loves her body, it even adds to her satisfaction, but doesn't become the major driving force. Occasionally switching between just tolerating her size as a price to be payed for her gluttonous lifestyle, and a slight inexplicable desire to experience being bigger.

In fantasy I would find it very hot for getting fatter to be the major driving force, but in reality I would find it preferable to be there just in a more limited way.

Still, these are not set into stone, they are just my major preferences.
5 years

Italics and bold

Do you find italics and bold in novels? In real books of literature, printed on paper?

It might be that a whole 500-page novel could realistically use special script for a sentence or two in total, but on this site it would be abused so much, that maybe it's better this way.
5 years

alicerosemoss, thanks for your comment, otherwise I would have missed your story "Endless Growth".

It's an amazing work of literature!
Something I'm only striving for but cannot reach by far!

It seems I'm concentrating too much on the core plot in my stories, and on the cores of my characters, and don't flesh them out well enough.
5 years

I like stories where the characters have other interests and motivations besides weight gain, where there are not too many clichees I've seen dozens of times, and which are presented in a literary instead of oral style.
5 years

In what position do ssbbw s sleep?

Isn't there an SSBBW around who could enlighten us about her sleeping postures?
5 years

Forum doing weird stuff

A bunch of users just disappeared in the last few hours. Many of them are pretty new. Anyone knows what happened?
5 years

Hi everyone

Your profile pic looks very similar to a very famous webmodel.
5 years