Growing up fat...

I was made fun of for my weight when I was younger, but mostly by my family. I was by no means fat, just chubby and the only people that really seemed to care was my mom and brother who were complete ***s to me.

But yeah, no one ever really made fun of me in school... Everyone was scared shitless of me because I was so weird and they thought I was a serial killer haha... that or some of them just thought I was really funny
14 years

Fat tax

Sorry, but no... Private everything is better than stolen money aka tax. Public schools are shit, public health care is shit, public security is shit, public everything is shit. Even if these programs didn't constantly fail at what they are suppose to do with huge costs and lack of incentive to give better service, they stole money from people to make these programs. I don't see how stealing money from people is ethical, never the less a good way to do business unless you are a mob boss. Luckily for the government though, they have things like the American flag (or whatever country you are from) and police badges to hide behind when they take your protection money...I mean, taxes.

I'd gladly take you up on that spiltting of the country... I'd be gone.
14 years

Possibly an odd question?

Lol, there are no odd questions on FF
14 years

Fat partner lies about weight?

I should hope you weren't mad at him for that.. You make it sound like that upsets you or something. Not everyones happy with being big.
14 years