Extreme obesity while mobile?

I love the idea, and prefer to maintain my mobility regardless of size in my own fantasy, but I don't think it is realistic sadly.
11 years

Female feeders

Rachelduncan wrote:
Jumping in late here!

I consider myself a feeder, but I tend to keep it to the realm of fantasy/role play because of my unrealistic (IMO) expectations and desires. Although I LOVE big guys (my ideal man is very much of the "bear" type), I don't specifically dig fat guys. I think I'm more of a "stuffer" than a "feeder" - does that make sense? I want a man who can really pack it away, and I want lots of belly play afterwards, but I am not so in to weight gain & fat play. So you do the math and see my predicament. Either I find the Perfect Guy who is just huge and burly and has a nice belly, who can eat a tonne but also works out a lot and keeps up muscle, or I keep feeding to the realm of fantasy and fiction where I can truly sculpt my man.

If anyone wonders what I mean (and is interested in fantasy/role play) you can check out my stories. Um, I'm new here and don't know the rules well - I could link to outside sources or pm links to anyone interested.

I don't think your expectations or desires sound anymore unrealistic than anyone else's on this site to be honest.

Seems like you are after the "beefy" look, muscle, but with soft fat and a belly rather than all rock hard.

I've seen people into that stuff on Deviant art, both guys and girls, sure it may not be the stereotypical extreme here of "fat" or "thin", but it's still a perfectly valid body type to be into.

Seriously, how many guys here are after just a skinny girl with a bloated belly? It's another body type that isn't easy to achieve naturally, but there is alot of guys and girls interested in it.

I hope you find your dream guy and enjoy living out all of your fantasises with him. smiley

Also, feel free to link to anything as long as it doesn't involve money like paysites or online wishlists. smiley
11 years

Fattening him up! :p

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Secret fattening is generally very frowned upon in this community. Have a read......
I'd like to fatten up my partner without them knowing - any tips?
- Secret Fattening/Feeding is something that is universally frowned upon in the community for being unethical, as it betrays another person's trust. Fantasizing about it is fine, as the 'FANTASY' part of Fantasy Feeder indicates, but doing it for real is another matter. NO sneaking weight gain supplements/more fattening ingredients into anyone's food!

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

If you're dating a slim guy and he's not doing it for you, then chuck him in and find someone on here that would be up for it in an open and honest way. smiley

lol, *hint, hint, nudge, nudge*
11 years

Question for all...

poches wrote:
I live my life for mcdonalds breakfasts.

Yesterday I had four sausage mcmuffins & an energy drink for breakfast >.<

I'd probably just have those w/ the cheese sauce from the benedict bagels & an orange juice :3

Sausage McMuffins are the best, a bag of them and a large choc thickshake is what I was eating nearly every breakfast back when I was actively gaining, I do miss it sometimes. smiley
11 years

Reality vs fantasy

PinkyDear wrote:
but in fantasy??? skies the limit

Agreed! smiley
11 years

Weight gain dreams?

All the time, in fact, they are pretty much my "dirty dreams" as far as the experience goes.

I don't dream about chics or making out or having sex, never have, it's always been about being fat or growing fat and everything related.

Makes me worry that i'm Fatosexual. smiley
11 years

Explaining this fetish to bf?

Wow, it's sad to see so many women scared to share this with their partners, but I guess it shows that it's not just guys who deal with this.
11 years

What's the 1 thing that....

salt wrote:
For me, it's definitely a lobotomy!
I've been a slave to my emotions all my life. Not good!

Ha, I like this one, something i've often thought about, but i doubt how effective it would be in reality aside from making us brain dead. xD

I wish I had more confidence, if the fear that consumes me could be removed I think i'd be unstoppable...

I also have to support the money can't buy happiness idea, no matter how much you have, it will never be enough.
11 years

Choosing to have no choice.

PinkyDear wrote:
A fantasy every once in a while of being kidnapped and force fed is one thing, but in reality I would rather have it be a sensual, gentle feeding and growing process.

I agree with this as a feeder too.
11 years

Stretch marks

To be honest I was never that big on them originally, but they have definitely grown on me (pun intended) lol.

In fact, my own are probably what I am most proud of from my gain.
11 years