Upgrade

You could join discord. You can stay anonymous that way and still talk to people directly without having to worry about a inbox limit.
2 years

Hard or soft

I like having a hard round belly, but I like my wife’s soft, jiggly double belly on her.
2 years

Heartburn/stomach pain…

I get heartburn as well. I have antacid chews that I take when my heartburn gets really bad. Heartburn could be a sign of Gerd, which could be happening if you have sleep apnea. I would bring this up to your doctor, and see if they can help you.
3 years

Starting t and gaining the right way

Congrats on starting testosterone! Your appetite is definitely going to increase, mine has and I’ve gained over 20 lbs since I started taking t last August. (I’ve been off and on gaining though…)
3 years

Stretch marks nice or not

I like them, it shows how much effort I’ve been putting into my gains.
3 years

Discord server?

I’ve joined and posted some suggestions. smiley I’m looking forward to having another place to talk about gaining.
3 years

Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

I like both but I prefer a double belly. My wife has a nice big double belly. On me I like having a nice ball belly full of visceral fat.
3 years

What is your height?

5 foot and last time I weighed myself I was 228 lbs.
3 years

Eggnog time

I don’t like eggnog but I love custard and that’s fattening too! I can’t wait to get some custard! I’d like to try mixing it with hwc as well. Man I can’t wait for the Holidays.
3 years

Gaming

Raven:
I’ve been playing Pokémon Unite lately. It’s the first MOBA I’ve ever been interested in.

ValtheFA:
It's been a great intro MOBA and is actually relaxing to play for me XD

Who do you main?

Talonflame, I was picking Fly at first but man Brave Bird is great! I don’t play rank often so I’m only at Great Rank 1. Who’s your main?
3 years