3 questions for feedees

1. How much do you weigh now?
2. What's your goal weight?
3. What would your goal weight be if you were independently wealthy?

1. somewhere around 101 - 104 kg (been losing due to antibiotics and illness)

2. Around 115 - 125 kg

3. Possibly higher but most likely the same, though I'd have no issues with buying the food so it'd probably end up much higher.
12 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

I am definitely gaining.. and over the last 8 or so years I've gained over 50 kgs!

I'm aiming for another 15 to 30 kg - not sure how far to go really... but I'd really like a feeder to spend some quality time with me - specially one who can cook well, hahah.
12 years

I want to be so stuffed that..

VegetasPlayToy wrote:
I wanna be so stuffed I can't get up....I'm public
A buffet maybe?

in public... I LOVE the idea...

Damn that'd be hot, go to somewhere I don't know anyone and get stuffed in a buffet to the point I can't move any more and my gut has expanded out to the point my shirt rides up good and high when I can get up and move, hehehe.
12 years

Is it possible to be so.....

After someone giving me so much online encouragement to keep eating more and more and more food I got so stuffed that I had to arch my back and sit back in my seat, I couldn't lean forward or get up for about 20 mins or more... I had to just stop and wait for everything to move a little more...

Geez it felt great!
(well, except for the pain when I DID try to move before waiting for things to subside a little)
12 years

Getting fat for your health...

I'm currently around 230 lbs at 74 inches (6'2) and the calculator shows that at my previous weight of 120 lbs (about 10 years ago) I would've lived over a year less than my current weight... god it's good to be fat!
And if I gain another 100 lbs I won't die any sooner according to it.. hehehe..

Anyone wanna help? ;-)
12 years

Prefered weight

Well I got as high as 240 lbs and then due to an uncontrollable set of circumstances lost back down to about 228 lbs. I originally started around 120 lbs though and at 6'2" that was pretty skinny (very skinny).

I'm currently hoping for somewhere in the 250 - 300 lbs range with a little bit more muscle to offset my growing gut.
12 years
1011121314   loading