Vegetarian

shazzy wrote
I think we should stop lions going after animals because they kill with a bite and that is just soo wrong... i bet it takes them ages to die, and all animals that eat bugs they have feelings too ya know smiley hehe .

Im stooooooooooopid!

lol as much as I agree, i think talk like this will lead to this:

bitofanutter wrote
this so gona get locked

So lets ease up abit smiley
14 years

My wife has been eating out of control lately

voluptuouslover wrote
Maximum.....I have talked to her in the past and it kinda worked against what I wanted. She felt more pressure and she was not as care free....I have learned over the years with her personality that If I dont bring up the weightor talk about any gains she is more likely just to be at ease and eat and gain on her own. Once in a while she plays to my FA and weight gaining interests after she has put on a little weight and talks about playfully how fat she is getting and it is so great although not nearly as much I would like it in our conversations.

hmm, that is a shame, i hope you work something out which you can both enjoy. smiley
14 years

Fattening foods

As has been said numerous times on here, carbs, they are natures healthy gaining alternative smiley
14 years

Biggest cheeseburger ever: for me that is

AliceInWonderland wrote
Maximum wrote
I've always been a fan of Maccas Tripple Cheese burgers, so happy when they made the permanent smiley

You get triple cheese burgers there? How unfair.

yep, they used to be temporary, every few months or something, but since the dietry details are on everything now, they figure they can't be held responsible if you chose to eat those glorious juicy burgers every. single. day. smiley
14 years

Suggestions to encourage a feedee

lol how do both feeder and feedee be new to this? Wouldn't one at least have a previous interest? Not like this is the kind of thing couples would look up to further their relationship smiley
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Oddity wrote
GAAAAAAAAH! smiley
STUPID LANCE!

Okay, I finally managed to get past Karen's damn Houndoom. So I fight Lance. Everything is going fine until we're both down to our last pokemon: My Lugia, his strongest Dragonite.

I taught my Lugia Dragon Pulse, and made him hold a Dragon Claw, so naturally I should have been able to beat him. I use the attack twice, and the second time it should have made the Dragonite faint, but NOOOOOOOOO the Dragonite had to have 1 HP left.

Just pissed me off. smiley

But I'll try again once I level up some of my pokemon.

Icebeam = Dead Lance. smiley
14 years

Biggest cheeseburger ever: for me that is

Illesttroptard wrote
Miss_K wrote
there was a burger made in Japan at a burger king for the release of windows 7, 7 burger patties stacked together!

see i couldn't do that, just way to much meat, at least have cheese in between to balance it...
14 years