Vehicle modifications

shazzy wrote
I would love a golf cart but that would be more for fun and messing about than for mobility.

lol

shazzy + golf cart = trouble smiley
14 years

Strech marks.

andersen123 wrote
PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Heaven forbid we have differences in opinions.

Homogeneity through sheer force of will!

Yeah, I feel you, but I remember those threads, and they did not pan out well, as mentioned earlier already. I hope this thread does NOT get locked.

But yes, different opinions are very good to have, life gets boring without them, lol

lol the key thing to avoid is the hating and fat bashing which tends to arise. As long as this thread maintains a civilised discussion about the subject matter and not a "eww stretchmarks are ugly, how do i get rid of them" thread, all should be fine.

Personally I must say I was never much of a fan, but recently I have been converted. smiley
14 years

My wife has been eating out of control lately

voluptuouslover wrote
Yes, she does not want to gain but it doesnt mean that she is not going to....I am not forcing her....she is a strong headed grown woman...so if she does gain..... I very much like it.
She at times when she was bigger liked the extra attention I gave those extra Lbs. and if it wasnt for modern day fashion and social opinions I think she wouldnt mind being quite a bit bigger.

You could just ask/talk to her about this, would deffinetly make things easier for both of you if you were aware of how one another felt about the matter.
14 years

My wife has been eating out of control lately

voluptuouslover wrote
She, by the way is not into gaining nor does she like it when she starts getting bigger although she has maintained her 15 Lbs. and has certainly grown out of some of her wardrobe but I thought for sure by now she would have put on 20 more Lbs. with all her eating.

Any thoughts on how to getting her gaining again and going up a few sizes?

These things kinda concern me...
14 years

Bmi

okapi wrote
Isn't there already a thread for this? Mine's comparatively insignificant.

I believe there is, but don't have the time to find it now...

lol something is usualy good with finding related threads smiley
14 years