So what games are you playing?

Sonic Unleashed (Wii) mainly.
11 years

Deportation for being too fat.

Needs a link:

stuff.co.nz/national/health/8970736/Too-fat-to-live-here

Seems that he's South African and moved there six years ago, and the Immigration Department has now decided to decline he and his wife's work visas recently due to his weight gain.
11 years

Currently listening to?

Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine. Actually, just lots of Pink Floyd in general tonight.
11 years

Are there any non-creepy guys?

amidsttundra wrote:
You'll find the ilk that are designated creepy rarely bother to look beyond the pictures and will likely never read this.

It doesn't matter if it's FF or POF, a lot of guys don't seem to know how to formulate a message that comes across as a normal human being, but then that's the advantage of the internet, it's fairly easy to weed out the creeps.

Unfortunately you have to remember that this site caters to a fetish and a lot of the men who are drawn here are pretty much here for one reason and are unable to disseminate the fetish from the person. They tend to believe that because you are on FF that you are equally only interested in one thing.

That's my take at least having spoken to a few girls from here.

^^ This, pretty much. There are plenty of great guys on here still, even if so many folks can be vacant and only want one thing.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Updated my most recent information post with the recently revealed English names.
11 years

Insensitivity on so many level

Looking at the comments on that, seems like they've gotten a truckload of hate from the vast majority of commenters for posting that.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Angelique wrote:
Thank you so much for responding so quickly. You should see my clefairy doing ''mega punch'' smiley

Yay-yay-yay smiley
11 years