Vegetarian

RockabillyWilly wrote
Maximum wrote
shazzy wrote
NOOO way i love meat way too much MMMM COW lol

i wuvs you!

xD

I personally don't get the vegetarians who don't eat meat cause they feel sorry for animals, they get eaten all the time, its the circle of life. Though i do have a slight problem with farming animals for the soul purpose of consumption, its like they don't even have a chance...

lol not that i'm about to take up hunting, but yeah, it bugs me...

Any person with a heart feels for something else that suffers. Animals raised for consumption are raised in the dark, crammed together from birth to death. They feel fear and they feel agony. Skins are taken from cows while their hearts are still beating. Chickens are de-beaked without anesthesia because, in their madness after being crammed next to other chickens in cages from birth to death, they peck each other bloody.

Let's see...there are also acceptable amounts of feces allowed in the packaged meat you consume, so enjoy eating shit! smiley And anyway, what's a little cancer, heart disease, ecoli, food poisoning and contributing to the continued misery on good ole' planet earth?

Besides, only old people get sick.

O... K...
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

lol totally where my pokewalker everywhere smiley

blitzkrieg wrote
Brickwell wrote
...isn't Jessie the closest thing to a NOT-underage girl on that show?
I don't care what girl they do, I just want variety.
Plus there's:
Cassidy
The Teams(Rocket, Magma/Aqua, Galactic.) usually have high ranking females.
Officer Jenny
Nurse Joy
Gym Leaders
They come across people in their adventures.
The moms
Elite Four

I don't exactly know why people think that fattening up characters has to be for sexual reasons only.

I've never understood the fattening of pokemon, its just not the write style for it, and any fattening that is done is lame...
14 years

Why are guys so afraid of rejections

robox201 wrote
If u can't talk to a chick, how are u gonna b able to do REALLY scary stuff, like slaying dragons and/or robots? Maybe even a roBOX! ;-)

You know how often i day dream and wish my worst problems were fighting for my life in some far off galaxy to save someones life rather then some stupid girl who couldn't give a crap about me but who i want to worship the ground she walks on?

my god thats a gramatical nightmare o.O

but yeah, point is, love stinks, just look at me, i wasted my schooling thinking about it!

smiley
14 years

How can i find a feedee?

Murphy wrote
It's sort of like in Legend of Zelda where you have to cut down grass and break pots. My last feedee girlfriend was hiding in a vase at my uncle's, but she disappeared on me after I lost all my hearts in a particularly rough game of backyard football. smiley

Dude!

I've been playing the wrong game!

Fat girls don't fit in pokeballs!

:O
14 years

Immobility

GrowingHeather wrote
lulubelle wrote
I agree. I desire to gain but can't find a feeder who is honest and truly wants to be my partner for life and take care of me if i do become immobile. I hesitate to get too large for fear I won't be able to take care of myself alone if he cuts and runs.

I have to say I feel the same way you to. My BF left in December because I got too fat for him. I don't want that to happen again.

I think this is one of the biggest concerns with immobility and probably one of the greatest fears of anyone intentionaly gaining weight.

Sure places like this make it seem so much easier to eat to a size we enjoy, what with all the encouragement, but reality is often not the same as the dream...
14 years

Why are guys so afraid of rejections

lol if those three guys ever find out they ot the same message...

But yeah, i've done the whole confession thing, it doesn't work, just makes things hella awkward, i'm similar to forest, never had anything real, but i've had a few girls i've liked and i tried, but my god it sucks striking out, every time is like another nail in ur coffin and u think "how can i do this crap again"

Seriously, when you spend 6 years studying a girl and come to the conclusion that she must feel SOMETHING for you so you may as well give it a shot, only to find out she never gave you a second thought?

Most aspects of my life i've learnt to trust my instincts, but with this stuff? they couldn't be further off so i have no interest in pursuing a girl who probably enjoys the fact i just leave her alone...

bah, soz, i got carried away, this subject sucks >.<

/rant
14 years