Pokemon! ^_^

Angelique wrote:
I am playing LeafGreen, how I wake up snorlax? You need the Pokeflute, right? I don't remember where I can find it. I want him! smiley

You have to defeat Team Rocket in their secret base in the Celadon City Game Corner to obtain the Silph Scope so you can see Ghost Pokemon. Then you can go to the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town and rescue Mr Fuji from Team Rocket at the top of the tower - then he'll reward you with the Poke Flute. smiley And yup, this will allow you to wake up a Snorlax.
11 years

Playstation 4 or xbox one?

^^ Actually, I heard on Reddit that some major LPers state that Nintendo's backed off on the ad-revenue policy recently. I'll have to see if I can find out more about that though.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

The two legends!
Xerneas is a Fairy-Type Pokémon. Xerneas' special move is Geomancy. When using Geomancy, Xerneas releases seven-coloured beams of energy from the ground. Its Ability is Fairy Aura, which the raises power of Fairy-type moves. Xerneas is the Life/Existance Pokémon.

Yveltal's special move is Oblivion Wing. It is a Dark/Flying-type Pokémon. It has the Ability Dark Aura, which raises the power of Dark attacks. It is the Destruction Pokémon.

Pancham's evolution is Pangoro. Pangoro can have the Abilities Iron Fist and Mold Breaker, and the move Hammer Arm. It is considered the Aggressive-looking Pokémon. It is a Fighting-type/Dark-Type Pokémon. The evolution method is unknown at this time, but CoroCoro does mention that it is a new method. It has the description: "While it has a wild temperament, it won't allow anyone to bully the weak. It appears to have a warm heart."

The new squid Pokémon called Inkay is a Dark/Psychic-Type Pokémon. It is considered the Spinning Pokémon. Its Abilities are Contrary and Suction Cups. It has the new Dark-Type move Topsy-Turvy, which reverses all of the enemy's status increases and decreases. It has the description: "By switching on and off the lights on the luminous body above its eyes, it deceives its opponent."

Inkay evolves into Malamar, the Reversal Pokémon. It is also a Dark/Psychic Type and can have the same Abilities as Inkay. It can learn the move Hypnosis. The evolution method is also unknown, but it is mentioned that it will be a new method.

Another new Pokémon Spritzee is the the Perfumed Pokémon. It is a Fairy-Type Pokémon and has the Ability Healer. It knows the move Aromatherapy. Spritzee and Skrelp are confirmed to be exclusive to Pokémon Y. It has the description: "It releases special scents from its body to mesmerise its opponent."

The Professor in the Pokémon X and Y games is named Professor Sycamore. He gives the player their starter Pokémon.

A mysterious organization called Team Flare is in the games. They wear red suits, and their goal is to gather money. A scan shows them in battle.

Another new Pokémon Swirlix is the the Cotton Candy Pokémon. It is a Fairy-Type Pokémon and has the Ability Sweet Veil. Sweet Veil is a new Ability which prevents allies from sleeping. It has the new move Draining Kiss, which restores its own HP. Swirlix and Clauncher are confirmed to be exclusive to Pokémon X.

The two new Gym Leaders that were unveiled are Clemont and Grant. Clemont is a Gym Leader passionate about new inventions, and he also has a sister named Bonnie. Grant is a mysterious Gym Leader, whose specialty is playing sports.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

blitzkrieg wrote:
4. This place can't fuse threads?

Unfortunately not. =/

5. If there's any Pokemon or items you want out of the dreamworld, get them now, place gets taken down Jan 2014.

Crap, yes, I forgot that, the whole Dream World will be shut down in Jan 2014 and the ability to customize stuff with it too, though some other features will shut down in October and December 2012 as well.

Serebii:
The Global Link has updated with an notice regarding the Pokémon Global Link. First, the Global Link will open up for a special X & Y version on October 12th 2013, after a 12 day long maintenance from the start of October. However, from October 12th 2013, various Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2 features will go offline.

-Putting a Pokémon to sleep will go offline on December 10th 2013.
-The trial version of the Dream World will go offline on October 12th 2013, as will new user registration.
-The GTS tracking for Gen V ends on January 14th 2014 and Rating Mode on Random Matchup goes offline on January 14th 2014.
-The ability to do WiFi Memory Link in Black 2 & White 2 also goes offline on January 14th 2014.
-C-Gear, Musical and Pokédex Skin changing deactivates on January 14th.
-Waking up your Pokémon to get items and Pokémon also deactivates on January 14th. You will be able to wake your Pokémon up from the game side at any time, but the ability to do so from the Global Link deactivates on January 14th.

However, using the GTS in the games, Free Rating in the Random Matchup and all the other in-game online features will continue. It's currently unclear what features the new Global Link will have but when we have these details, they'll be posted.

Also there's just been even MORE new updates, will add more in a bit:
11 years

Playstation 4 or xbox one?

The Doctor wrote:
Come on guys, why isn't the Wii U in this discussion...

I'm actually planning to get one sometime especially with Sonic: Lost World coming out, along with the new Smash Bros and Wind Waker HD (never got the original). Hoping Nintendo will start using their IP's more though.

And on topic, I'm favouring the PS4, price is lower and I'm liking the look of the games on it more.
11 years

Pokemon

smiley There's an ongoing Pokemon topic here as such, complete with lots of pics and info on the new games!: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Here's some more info since the last update.

Firstly, a new video from Masuda of Game Freak:

A new Steel/Ghost type Pokemon, it's a possessed sword called Honedge. And yes, it learns Swords Dance. It is said that it can use it's sash like an arm to grab things too.

Tierno, Trevor and Shauna are rivals, Alexa is a journalist, and Viola is the first gym leader, running a Bug type gym.

The protagonists are officially now known as Calem and Serena. They will also appear alongside you.

11 years

Curvy lady used in music vid!

amidsttundra wrote:
Rule number 1 of the internet:

Never read the comments. Just a load of vitriol filled nobodies hiding behind their screenames, burbling their caustic nonsense as an outlet for their personal hatred in a way that stops them from doing society a favour and removing themselves from the gene pool.

YouTube-wise, another idea is to get the Herp Derp plugin for one's browser too: tannr.com/herp-derp-youtube-comments/

Turns every single comment into... well, herp derp, so you don't even have to risk seeing some of the rubbish that goes on in the comments there even if you scroll down.

11 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

I'm a switch and a feeder, though I was originally sub only. I got turned onto being dominant too, along the way.
11 years

Happy birthday salt

Happy birthday! ^_^
11 years