Once you grow fat......

sarastrange wrote
It's hard to go back for "normal" people...but if you have a fat-fetish it's got to be even harder.

lol, like a gay person trying to like the opposite sex, why fight nature?
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

lol, I agree, I sense a racist problem with political correctness if they stick to Black and White, although they may change by the time they are released in english.

I do agree though that it sounds like a whole light/dark thing they are going for, since they released the PokeGod Arceus, these legendaries will most likely be angel/devil style, going with the whole yin/yang thing. The third one will also most likely be Gray.

I love the new graphics, its like a gradual evolvement from top down 2D to 1st person 3D, almost like they are building towards an platform style (or dare i say MMO) game.

Can't wait to see all the new pokemon!

smiley
14 years

Feederism on television

ThatReesesGirl wrote
The Simpsons has 2 over references to weight gain that I know of, both of which are in the 7th episode of the 7th season "King Sized Homer".

These are from the classic episode where Homer gains to 350 or 400 (I think) so he can get on disability and therefore work from home. He ends up dressing up in a muumuu, and using a broom because he's too lazy to get up. At the end of the episode, the nuclear power plant is about to explode because he wasn't doing his job, so he races to get there. Except he's too fat to drive a car, or take a bus.

My favorite reference is the one 10 second clip where Bart imagines himself as a immobile SSBHM, and says "I wash myself with a rag on a stick" and then pantomimes the washing to gross out Lisa. He looked so hot in that 1 scene!! Good episode. smiley

I believe it was 300lbs as he was already 239 making it a 61lb gain...

I agree however, homer looked wierd that big in his muumuu, but bart? thats the kinda fat guy i wanna be smiley
14 years

Biggest cheeseburger ever: for me that is

I've always been a fan of Maccas Tripple Cheese burgers, so happy when they made the permanent smiley
14 years

Fat transfer

lol your deffinetly not the only one, one that sticks out in my mind was a chic with massive breasts and then sucking them and becoming massive yourself, but i suppose that borders on other things...

I also remember a discussion in chat about a fatpyre. Like a vampire but they suck fat instead of blood, lovely chubby fatpyres and happy thin girls, seems like win win to me smiley
14 years

Comments people make noticing your gain

sippy wrote
Kids are so funny! Several years ago I was in a waiting room at the doctor's office and there was an extremely obese woman in a loose-fitting sundress. A little boy (age 4 or 5) was fascinated by her, pointed at her giant stomach, and with a wide-eyed grin said, "What you got in there??!!"

future FA smiley
14 years

I got hate mail.

shazzy wrote
I wouldnt worrie, i get hate mail all the time, including hate shouting in the street! It rocks being me sometimes lol

nawww *HUGZ*
14 years