Pokemon! ^_^

Nerdlovesbbws wrote:
Ash being better? lol I'd agree if it wasn't for him actually getting to be a decent trainer every single league, as soon as he moves to a new region he instantly becomes stupid again, especially for the Unova league where pikachu should have 1-shot snivy with a tackle.

Yeah, they tried to explain it away with Zekrom zapping Pikachu and 'resetting' him though it's a rather weak excuse.

But I have actually heard a possibly good reason to do so, its that the contents of his past pokedex may not always get loaded into his newer pokedexes and so he scans for the sake of filling the new one.

Hmm, that's actually a pretty decent justification for it. Something palatable that they could use anyway.

Mattachu wrote:
An anime based on the manga would be an absolute dream come true
Going back to the new Mewtwo forme, did anyone notice that Mewtwo in the new movie trailer speaks with a distinctly female voice? Perhaps it's not the same Mewtwo from Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns - Mewtwo Returns shows that clones can reproduce, maybe it's the original Mewtwo's offspring?

I'd have to check more on that (I heard about it), though it could simply be a new voice actor.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Yeah, the anime does have it's distinct problems. The only really positive thing I can think of is that Ash actually uses proper strategy now and wins his badges instead of "aim for the horn!" shenanigans, so he actually has learnt stuff which makes him much more tolerable, particularly showing the most competence during the Sinnoh saga.

Unfortunately where Ash got better, poor Brock got flanderized into becoming far worse and more one-dimensional where pretty much every episode he fell in love with a new female character, so it was a relief he finally left the show after Sinnoh.

Also it does drag since Ash never gets anywhere within the Pokemon Leagues so it's all a foregone conclusion, especially with the Sinnoh league where he got infamously got pulverized by Tobias with lolDarkrai of all things, which he barely overcame... and then got finished off by Latios right after. Yes, Ash was at the top of his game during this series, so they put in an overpowered way to finish him off.

People were hoping for a better turn out in the Unova league, as Ash actually got further with each tournament... but Ash actually did even worse and got beaten by Cameron, a trainer even dumber than he ever was (brought 5 pokemon to a six-on-six battle, thought he only needed seven badges to enter the Unova League, which he thought was taking place in Ecruteak City in Johto, geez), and who lost in the very next round, all of which just made the fans even more annoyed.

And he also used his Pokedex on Roxie's Koffing. After over 5 years of seeing James's Koffing/Weezing. Sigh. At least have another character check out what it is if they have to inform the new kids that badly. So yeah, I've always thought the anime needed a reboot for years now. Or at least better/new writers, considering they've slumped again after Sinnoh.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

On the contrary, the game engine is better than ever. You can actually run indoors now, the engine is quicker, TM's are reusable(!), there's more sidequests and postgame stuff to playthrough, the type balance has been improved so Psychic doesn't roflstomp everything, and there's actually a decent lot of Bug, Dragon and Ghost types & moves now, amongst others.

Also Gen I had a Pokeball that evolves into a bigger Pokeball, a mole that becomes 3 moles, a magnet that becomes 3 magnets, and a pile of sludge that becomes a bigger pile of sludge, which doesn't help as arguments like these often pop up:

It also doesn't help that those who hate the newer Pokemon also have a habit of never having played the newer games, making it a case of Complaining About Shows(Games) You Don't Watch(Play). So all things considered, the argument's never held much water for me. *shrugs* Nostalgia can be a powerful thing... sometimes things have been better or worse than I remembered. All generations have their good and meh really. Personally my favourite is Gen III set in Hoenn. Basically this:

11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

And now the rumours for Sylveon being of a new 'Fairy' type have increased.

The reason being, is that the same guy that leaked the entire Black/White Pokedex before the games came out (and was indeed correct), has said that Xerneas (the blue legendary stag), Sylveon, and Clefairy are Fairy type and that Yveltal (the red legendary bird/wyvern) is Dark/Flying. It's still unconfirmed of course, though the source is interesting considering his record.

Also, Sylveon's name meanings:

Japanese- Nymphia
French- Nymphali
(nymphs are nature spirits)

English & Italian- Sylveon
(could refer to sylphs, which are air elementals or fairies, or Sylvan, which refers to an association with the woods)

German- Feelinara
('Fee' means fairy apparently)

If we get a new nature/fey/fairy type it wouldn't be too unusual - we do have dragon and ghost types already, which are supernatural creatures.

And for those put off by the thought of fairies, don't forget that banshees are actually fairies, along with dullahans (headless horsemen) and redcaps who murder travellers and dye their hats with their victim's blood. They aren't all pleasant and sweet creatures, no. Think of the old kind of Brothers Grimm tales and you'll be in the right direction. How much of a sinister route they could go with some Fairy types, I don't know.
11 years

Age checking

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Back already fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php

Done and dusted.

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
fatty18 kenzzbabee456@gmail.com 70.199.142.169 20 Apr 2013 18 (banned)
The 17 year old kenzzbabee again. Not to return.
11 years

Age checking

rubyripples wrote:

thebiggirl18 kenzzbabee123@hotmail.com 24.18.7.240 28 Oct 2012 18 edit
misspiggy123 mackenziemoore14@gmail.co 24.18.7.240 8 Oct 2012 18 edit

Done, her accounts are now banned and she has also been IP banned.

To thebiggirl18

You are being issued with a permanent site ban.

The reasons for this are that you are underage, and have also repeatedly made accounts in an attempt to join the website, which is unacceptable. We state clearly in the site rules that a user must be at least 18 to join the website.

Such abuse/conduct by any site member will not be tolerated, and as such even when you are 18+ years old, you are not permitted to rejoin the website.

This ban is permanent and no further correspondence will be entered into.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New trailer:

The new Mewtwo form seems to be dubbed 'Awakened Mewtwo' so far. Also a short featuring Sylveon:

People are mainly rumouring Sylveon could be a Bug, Flying or Normal type, or something new altogether like a Fairy type.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

wesleyv1 wrote:
You don't think it's an evolutionary form do you i mean he is a clone

I think they mean it would be an alternate form, much like the various Rotom's, Shaymin-S, Giratina-O/etc, not an evolution.
11 years