Conflicted about gaining- also posted on dimensions

AskDrFeeder wrote
It is very common to be conflicted. You may always be conflicted, at least to some degree.

But you should make up your mind.

Either get fat or stop gaining.

If you can't decide, don't gain anymore until you do decide.

trust this man, he is a genius smiley
14 years

Healthy fast food

Brickwell wrote
VECT0RMAN wrote
Subways, it's the only FAST FOOD i can think of that is remotely healthy. 5 dollars for a foot-long is not a bad deal. i get full off of one especially if i drink water before.

hope this helped.

Vect0r's on the ball here.

I... Concur
14 years

Shaving down there?? help...i think...lol?

Cece Larue wrote
Inttimo Shave Kreme... love love love this stuff! Smells good... tastes good... 2 thumbs up.

o.O

are you supposed to eat it?
14 years

Vegetarian

shazzy wrote
NOOO way i love meat way too much MMMM COW lol

i wuvs you!

xD

I personally don't get the vegetarians who don't eat meat cause they feel sorry for animals, they get eaten all the time, its the circle of life. Though i do have a slight problem with farming animals for the soul purpose of consumption, its like they don't even have a chance...

lol not that i'm about to take up hunting, but yeah, it bugs me...
14 years

Things that terrify you?

JustinNasty wrote
If one more person says damn spiders.

I will shoot myself. Sure they arent the most attractive things, and yes, a few have venom... and they have 8 legs and creep around undetected... and they have massive fangs for their body sizes and emotionless faces... ok they actually are kinda freaky in detail, BUT at least they arent 6 feet wide smiley

Clearly you haven't seen our spiders mate smiley
14 years

Addicted and daughter noticed

stufferdude wrote
I commend you on being so open with your daughter, but I don't think you should encourage her to follow your path. She needs to find her own way in life.

/agreed
14 years

Pokemon! ^_^

OniGumo wrote
Maximum wrote
okapi wrote
I had a go at the card game back in 2000. I liked the purple cards, my goal was usually to get this angry-looking star-shaped fellow on the table as quickly as possible. Can't remember his name though.

Pretty sure your talking about Starmie.

I could never get into the card game, too complicated for me, i prefer Yu-Gi-Oh.

However i did like to collect them for the pics, some great artwork...

It's time to D-d-d-d-dd-dd-dd-Duel!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't played Yu-gi-oh! in ages until recently...they've changed the rules around quite a bit from a couple of years ago, kinda hard to win without those new-fangled white cards >,<

Yeah, its lame now, it was best right in the middle stuff.

Oh and i don't care about Mawile's stats, i just wuvs it so much ^_^
14 years