Harassment thread

SilverRider has now received a request to leave Bitofanutter Bonnie alone. Had been making a couple of jabs at her on her photos.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A note on that 'Mewtwo' from Serebii:

This Pokémon was first leaked in a promotional pamphlet of the Present Guide for the movie Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens, replacing Mewtwo on the poster with a caption calling it the Eclair Forme. However, soon afterwards it was revealed by Pokémon Smash, though without saying it is actually a Mewtwo form with the official sites stating it as a new Pokémon. Its details are not currently known

Obvious food jokes aside, Éclair is French for 'lightning', so... could be a Psychic/Electric form, who knows.

Update: It's been confirmed that it is indeed a new form of Mewtwo, and not a new Pokemon.
11 years

What *is* fantasy feeder?

They still do have the option of going to a place like Dims though, which is neither a weight-loss site, nor is it feederism/anti-weight loss based. They don't berate people for being fat, and they do also permit weight-loss talk.

FF is often a friendly place, and people might view us as being 'better' than Dims, and want to hang out on here rather than there, but all we ask is that they don't bring that topic up here, because it really does upset people who just want a place where they can avoid that talk. They can chat about many, many things in their lives, just not weight-loss. And if they can't do that, well there's always Dims as an option for them.
11 years

salt wrote:
But even people that do know what it's about still have an unacceptable behaviour like this guy (who claimed to be an FA - with a username to match) who messaged me in the first month that I had joined with this exact message "no offense, but you have the most unrealistic demands of any 330lb woman i have ever seen... maybe you should take a reality check and get it together please" and all because I was mentioning in my dating ad that I was looking for someone single, from London who would like to meet up and not just chat online! :o I did report him and he was banned but he is still around smiley

Oh well... slightly off topic I suppose but had to get it off my chest! smiley

Oh yeah I remember that one - and he was both quite fat himself (more than 330) and a gainer too, what the heck. smiley He got a harsh suspension and warned that he'd be expelled from the site permanently if he did it again. Seems like he had different rules for fat women to fat men. *shakes head* Some people...
11 years

okapi wrote:
Once in a while I run into a profile with "I'm not into your sick fetish!" or somesuch in the description, and that always irks me a bit. Kind of strange to even register with that attitude.

Exactly, this is the kind of profile that should be reported to the site admins. This is a feederism site first, and a fat-positive site second.

If fat-positive people wish to be here, that's absolutely okay and perfectly fine. However they must be able to tolerate feederism being on the website, because it is the core of the website itself. Joining the website and ranting about how the fetish is sick is totally inappropriate and not permitted. Other websites like Dims and Love These Curves are available for fat-positive talk - they can join these if they find feederism so offensive that they can't restrain themselves from acting offensively about it.

(Of course, trying to force someone into the fetish is wrong, like pestering them to become a feedee/etc. No means no, but that should go without saying. If someone's curious they'll take some steps to do things themselves.)

Greywinter wrote:
I hardly can believe someone could fall in mistake and become an FF member, thinking weight-loss talks can fit in here. Of course, it could be with that kind of people who just don't read ANYTHING before start conversations in here smiley

You'd be surprised, haha. Some people just end up finding and joining this website and not have a clue that it's about feederism. I don't know how, but they do.
11 years

Pandas wrote:
A few hours ago in the main chat room two ladies were discussing weight loss methods.

When I asked them not to discuss it and brought their attention to the site name. I was told this is a fat acceptance site so their discussion of weight loss should be fine.

It's not, and you were in the right. As per the site rules:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/about/website-rules.php
stay on topic

This is a fat-positive/fat-fantasy website so please try to stay generally on topic in your posts and other content. In particular no pro-weightloss rants or persuasions, please keep this to other websites.

People are free to discuss weight-loss methods/etc on other sites, just not here, as it proves distressing for site members that wish to get away from all that.

As for what FF is these days, it's both really. I see feeding/weightgain chatter here and there, though there are also many FAs and foodees in general who just love fat.

Edit: Actually I should remind all people who read this that if they see any pro weight-loss/anti-fat/anti-feederism talk, then it should be reported to the site admins, often via clicking the red flag on the offending person's profile and making a quick note on it, so it can be investigated. If people persist in discussing these topics, don't forget to point them to the site rules.
11 years

Windows live/msn ends april 8

Looks like it's the day...
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New Mewtwo form! Or possibly Mewthree or something, it's currently stated as having a connection with Mewtwo.

Video here:

As though Mewtwo didn't seem enough like Frieza already, haha.

11 years

Windows live/msn ends april 8

The change was initially announced months ago, and we finally have a set date- April 8.

Fortunately as mentioned before, users of Windows Live/MSN Messenger will be able to log into Skype with their usual details instead. People may also merge their Windows Live/MSN Messenger with their existing Skype accounts also.

zdnet.com/countdown-clock-microsoft-marches-toward-its-messenger-phase-out-7000013347/

Microsoft will begin its worldwide phase-out of the desktop version of Messenger, starting with those in English-speaking countries, and ending with Portuguese. The entire "retirement" should be completed by April 30 or so, officials have said.

(Skype officials are not providing a timetable as to when Microsoft plans to retire Messenger on mobile, Windows 8, Windows RT and/or multivendor platforms.)

The topic was also previously discussed here: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
11 years

Anyone excited for star trek?

I'm really looking forward to it. smiley
11 years