What happened to these bbws?

Pretty much. smiley And from the Guide to FF:

Where did that girl go? You know, that hot webmodel that was online years ago?
- We also discourage asking about 'famous people/models' who've disappeared from the net/community- they often vanish for their own reasons and it's best to respect their wishes and privacy by not searching for them.

Thread locked.
11 years

Socially more accptable?

You might want to flick through this old topic since it discusses it a little though it goes off the rails half way through, be warned smiley :

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Proper artwork of Xerneas and Yveltal has been released.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Chubs UK wrote:
What is that grass type really?

Hedgehog. It's various names have references to chestnuts, hedgehogs, pins and needles mainly.

My fave starter trio is probably Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip, I've got quite a soft spot for them. They were the first trio to all be pretty effective in battle too. smiley
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_X_and_Y_announced

There will be two new main series Pokémon games, Pokémon X and Y Versions, it was announced today in a much-hyped worldwide stream from Satoru Iwata. The games will incorporate a completely overhauled graphics system, and a trailer revealed a number of new Pokémon.

The game, exclusive to the 3DS, will feature 3D, cel-shaded graphics very different to previous entries in the series, as well as much more dynamic battle scenes.

The three starter Pokémon from these new games were shown in the trailer: the Grass-type Chespin (Harimaron), the Fire-type Fennekin (Fokko) and the Water-type Froakie (Keromatsu). In addition, two unnamed Pokémon, likely Legendaries and quite possibly version mascots, appeared in the trailer.

Satoru Iwata's presentation also included a retrospective of the franchise's history, with an emphasis on trading and connectivity. He concluded the stream with a promise of near-simultaneous releases of the games across the world, due for October 2013.

Video here:

Above are Froakie(Water), Fennekin(Fire), and Chespin(Grass). They are a frog, Fennec fox, and hedgehog respectively.

And lastly the legendaries, based off a stag/elk and a bird/wyvern, it seems. Probably also related to actual legends as well.

Update: The legendaries are Xerneas(pronounced ZURR-nee-us) and Yveltal (pronounced ee-VELL-tall).
11 years

Filipino scammers

We've had problems with them before, had some more pop up recently:

[14:35:39] BigFatBelly: so im guessing youll need proof and whatnot haha
[14:35:47] Saphiel Sir: It would be good, yes. smiley
[14:36:09] BigFatBelly: okie dokie
[14:36:35] BigFatBelly: befatforme: but to become my gainer you need to make a gainer profile and spend some money to done with your registration.. all of then did that.. so are you willing to join?
[14:36:51] BigFatBelly: befatforme: here make a gainer profile here bdsm.com/go/g1362349.subzen
[14:37:00] BigFatBelly: will that suffice?
[14:37:39] Saphiel Sir: *nods*
[14:37:50] BigFatBelly: thanks smiley
[14:37:51] Saphiel Sir: Thank you. smiley I will investigate this.
[14:37:55] BigFatBelly: I aprreciate it
[14:38:14] BigFatBelly has left the room

MisstressR no855@rocketmail.com 112.200.141.17 6 Jan 2013 25
befatforme reyes_duchess@yahoo.com 112.200.141.17 7 Jan 2013 27
samantha123 samanthaperez123@ymail.co 112.200.141.17 6 Jan 2013 29 MistressFatima mistress_fatima@ymail.com 112.200.141.17 16 Dec 2012 30

Typical 'Mistress' names, IP was from the Philippines, all have been banned and the IP has been banned.
11 years

Quotes you like

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

-Friedrich Nietzsche
11 years