Stuffing while having sex?

oh i would love to see what a nice girl or a naughty one could make me eat during such a weekend and we both examine closely the effects afterwards ^^
9 years

How fat would you like to be?

well ;-) as i like to hover around some weight where it would be still interesting for a female feeder who likes more slimmer guys or guys who are still somehow fit i am now at 97kg what is quite much for me at least in the belly area (wow i appear even to myself now quite soft^^)

but it would be nice to experiment how much i would eat with someone liking it around me and then compare my fitness to hers over time and mroe weight ;-)

oh that can be so much fun i imagine that i really can´t say but from my pnt now i would say max. 120kg maybe if i can´t resist to please her even more .......

but i allways somehow like to get in some slimmer shape again and play it all over again ;-)
9 years

Adult nursing relationship

well i can imagine my gf trying this alctation on me and i would sure like to try it and if it´s fun i would love to do that imagining me getting chubby because of drinking her milk ^^ if it tastes really good but never tried that ......well and if my gf would try to fatten me up to tease me one day that i can lactate haha oh i guess i would be getting quite red in my face lol but i don´t know if i would like me doing that for infinity maybe it would be more an sexy experiment or roleplay for me ....?

but who knows

but i think the though is interesting getting chubby cause you eat normal and just becuase you can´t have enough of your gf and her boobs you would end up chubbier ;-)
9 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

TorRed69:
I fantasize about being the dominant half of a "feeder duo" comprised of myself and a bisexual FFA who may or may not have feedee tendencies herself-- still working that part out.

Anyway, the two of us would take in a submissive female feedee. The process would start out fairly-straightforward, where said feedee would spend her days sitting in front of the TV or computer, eating nonchalantly, as my FFA "partner in crime" would ensure that the feedee would always have something to help pack on the pounds. Sexual activity would involve all 3 of us, and would focus on ensuring the feedee's sense of satiety would be inextricably-linked to sexual release.

Over a period of months, said feedee would grow excessively-lazy, wanting to do little more than eat and be pleasured. She wouldn't want to venture outside the house anymore, and would possibly discontinue wearing clothing. While the feedee would have likely gained quite a few pounds up to this point, this is the point where everything gets "stepped-up."

The feedee's routine would transition from watching normal entertainment media to custom-made video footage showing excessively-obese, nude women eating, being stimulated sexually, or both simultaneously, smiling as they jiggle their own ample folds of flesh. Others would be self-pleasuring as they sucked greedily at the end of a feeding tube.

The feedee's psyche would be gradually broken-down in this process, until they want nothing more than to eat, be pleasured, and grow. At this point, the FFA and I would begin inducing lactation in the feedee's breasts, and utilize her own breast milk, along with heavy cream, unsalted sweet cream butter, and a host of other calorie-packed ingredients, to force-feed her relentlessly.

We would, of course, be filming this process, so that we can add more footage to the brain-washing video-- as we have with the multitude of feedees who had come before....

oh that was hot i only would imagine me and two girls and only one getting slightly chubby and me over time ;-) cause your FF is just so good in introducing this sex and food addiction in us both only the other girl has just some more willpower an strenght to withstand her seduction that i end up getting chubbier than her until both girls team up cause they are now strong enough to even wrestle me down and porce me to eat more even if i wanted to stop they overpowering me now ^^

wow but your fantasy was so much more exquisitely written ^^
9 years

Humilating men by feminizing

wow that´s weird i can´t look up the rest of the comments between site 1 and 6 ???

and really some think that getting chubby is allways feminizing the man ????

hmmm..... i somehow can´t relate to this but i can understand the fact that you give into some weakness you have and are even getting a bit weaker yourself letting yourself get chubby in contrast to your gf or female friend
9 years

What's your favourite part about gaining weight?

well it´s the softness and the uncontrollable slight jiggle of chubbier body parts when moving that i find so interesting and , too, the fact that normally you can tease a girl so nicely about it ...or she could tease me if i got chubby enough for that .....

it´s interesting to feel tease play and even control the other one by gaining a few and knowing you are stimulating the girl with your gain or with your teasing or.....

and the changes that arrive when oyu were once fit and now would try again the old movements and exercises ^^

but it´s to enjoyable to get full and chubby and just relax with gf rubbing your tummy ^^ and you knowing how much you turn her on if she likes that ^^
9 years

The dr. feeder challenge

well i guess yes ;-) but rather at home where i can rub my tummy without problem and relax than in a restaurant ^^ and it would be so much nicer a cute girl challenging you ^^ or even a little bet to be motivated enough ^^
9 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

oh my that would be naughty ;-) hihi coming back with a woman you don´t know really and beeing more chubby than ever cause you weren´t able to resist this sexy kinky situation and her seductive ways to make you eat ;-)

well i definately thought about that for some time lol but somehow it has to be the right person , too not only the feeding is the main thing .....

but the most interesting thing would be to see what she would do out of all the weak spots and fantasies we would exchange and what would come out of it especially the sexy parts and the gain in the end ;-)

hehe nice idea ^^ we should strat a travel company just for that :-)
9 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

hmmm... i definately would love to experience how it would be to just get your belly fuller and fuller and you couldn´t do anything about it cause your sexy female friend just is so seducing and smart that she just has tricked you into doing that and it would be sure sexy to see the effect after some repeated times of doing that ;-)
9 years

Fit and fat ?

hmm don´t know if that belongs here but i find that fit fat things somehow so arousing .

I always been very active in sporst but now that i have a slight tummy and realizing although i though i am quite fit i am not anymore i find the aspekt of a girl who could lure me over to eat more and get to a point where she would be better in most sporty things very entiing and the though i might not be able to slim down as easy with her at my side than before ....:-) so that at one point i couldn´t hide my belly anymore from others or her ;-) and i would be interested when getting chubbier that when the point comes where i would be not as fit as my gf if that would make me train again until i get as fit as her again or if i would not be able to resist her cooking and teasing and just stay chubby ...:-)
9 years