Which is better for gaining

[quote]boundandfeed:
Drinking a gallon of heavy cream in one setting or spreading it out over days?

Would the sum of the calories be greater than its parts?

Want to experience my stomach distended and full with heavy cream
Maybe if I stretch everything I can get my long over due stretch marks and be marked as an extreme feedee.

Curveman:
If you drank it all in one sitting I don't think you would do it a second time. The consequences would likely be most unpleasant. A modest amount (a pint or two a day) is likely to be tolerable and will result in a gain if taken on top of a full food diet.

I usually will take a digestive aid for the lactose. Are you saying even if I took this supplement I will sufffer the effects?]
4 years

[quote]boundandfeed:

Maybe if I stretch everything I can get my long over due stretch marks and be marked as an extreme feedee.

Curveman:
If you drank it all in one sitting I don't think you would do it a second time. The consequences would likely be most unpleasant. A modest amount (a pint or two a day) is likely to be tolerable and will result in a gain if taken on top of a full food diet.

I usually will take a digestive aid for the lactose. Are you saying even if I took this supplement I will sufffer the effects?]
4 years

Heavy cream challenge

Fatboi899:
Anyone wanna do a 2 week heavy cream binge with me?

What are the details? By the numbers... how many calories and pounds? How much fat can I look forward to once it had been processed. and I get past the delay of cream?
Do we have a more scientific name for this phenomenon?
4 years

4 years

Will drinking heavy cream cause

Will it shorten my life expectancy? I have noticed a few things going on that are concerning. First my feet and ankle swell, which before they did not or not to the extent that they do now.
I also have developed these very small blood vessels on my feet, that I do not recall having before. O’ and my blood pressure is up.

I think all of this is related to the saturated fat in the heavy cream Or the fat created by consuming it.
I assume that this is only going to get worse as I continue? I do not think that there is a way to reverse the build-up in my arteries? Is this something that feedee just have to live with unto...
4 years

Make your fat feel heavier

lovestuffing:
When Im not getting that weighty feeling from my pillows and padding, I've discoverd that I can add weight to it. At first, I slid a few medium size cans of tomato sauce inbetween the pillows. arrange them so they don't make a weird shape in your clothes, and you probably don't want them touching your skin. Poking into your belly etc.. So, if you have a few pillows in your belly, see if you can find a pocket somewhere that you can push in a few heavy cans. Or...I have started using my arm weights. The ones that wrap around your wrist? They are each 5 lbs, and fabric, and small! I slide them each into the padding and it adds 10 lbs and makes my fake belly hang down and bounce. Feels pretty hot. What are soem other ways you could add weight? Sand bags?? Would that be messy?

Fluffy Toaster:
You know I was thinking sand too, but yeah it might be kind of messy, it would need to be in a very secure container and it might end up being a bit too heavy. That made me curious as to what material would have the same approximate weight as fat... my google searches have yielded no results.

How about what the mob refered to as cement overshoes. Those would way you down, so you would be feeding the fishes as they say. How about diving belts or shoes?
4 years

My friends and family have started to notice my 10 pound gain. will the next 10 be less noticeab

Kimllyy:
In the last couple of months I've gone from 150 lbs to 160, and my friends and family have started to notice.

If I gain to 170, will that be more or less noticeable than going from 150 to 160?

I think it would depend on where you carry your weight, or how it’s distributed. How much are you “planning” on gaining? Question, how long will you be able to realistically hide.it, so why hide it at all?
4 years

Rip dimensions tt___tt

Ditzy:
I dropped out of curvage long ago the girls there were so mean and hateful.
Some of the web models were really nice to chat with but some were such back biters.
Some of the guys were really a holes too.
The girls on Feabie were pure bitches so I left there too about a month after it first came online.

I think I speak for many others on FF, we are glad to have you here with us.
4 years

Being feedee and feeder

becomingoverweight:
I want to get chubby and I'd enjoy fattening up others too.

Yes,, and your “help” has been instrumental in my gaining!
(Looking down at protruding belly)
4 years

Being feedee and feeder

becomingoverweight:
I want to get chubby and I'd enjoy fattening up others too.

Yes,, and your “help” has been instrumental in my gaining!
(Looking down at protruding belly)
4 years