Chat glitches

Hi 2seatsalways,

Thanks for taking the time to report this to us. Chat is due for an update and we are keeping tabs on the bugs and glitches users report to us. We do have a sticky thread about this in the feedback and suggestions forum. So we are aware of the ongoing issues and do intend to fix these in the next chat update.

If you have further info about the glitches you experience that would be helpful. What were you doing in chat when the issues occurred, where there any error messages? Any extra info you could provide would be helpful so we can pinpoint why these events are occurring.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Comments not showing on pics

Hi Curveman,

I am not sure I am following. Is this your own picture or someone else's picture you are trying to view comments on?

You should be able to see all comments under any content as there is no limit restriction on comments. I have checked numerous content to ensure there are no issues and I can view comments on pictures, so it doesn't appear to be a site wide issue.

If you could provide further information and details about what has happened that would be great. If you have any screenshots that you think would be useful, then please send these to team@fantasyfeeder.com

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Parameter-based automated blocking?

Jiggle Junkie:
Inspired by some recent abuse reports (Thanks to FF community members who submit those!), i’m wondering about options for programming into the system the ability for a member to set up auto-blocks of other members based upon certain parameters.

One might be empty profiles. New members have those, but so do many scammers. Some members may want to block empty profiles automatically and preemptively.

Or maybe a member has no interest in chatting offline (or on FF maybe too), so might want to block any profiles with Kik or Snapchat. Legitimate members use those, but so do a majority of the serious scammers.

Just a few random ideas. I’ve not thought this through deeply yet, so please post other ideas and unintended consequences of my suggestions.

Munchies:
Honestly, it would just be easier not to limit blocking to 15 people for non-paying users. But the site owner has said he doesn't like the idea of users blocking huge swaths of people.

I'm sure there's a valid reason behind this thinking. After all, I'm sure nothing bad would happen with making it harder to avoid interacting with a user that you don't want to interact with. And I'm sure that he or someone on the admin staff would gladly clarify this line of thought.

Hi just as a heads up, the blocking limit is 100 for all members both free and paying accounts. This was increased due to requests earlier this year.

I will point hiccupx towards this thread about automated blocking as could be something we can introduce.

Cheers!
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Profile link for comments made by members

Max Stout:
It would be fantastic if there were a link to the comments made by any given member.

Thanks so much for getting in touch with your suggestion. I think this is a great idea and will pass this along to the site owner for review!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Profile update - we would love your input!

Letters And Numbers:
Apologies for the bump, and this isn't a super important ask, but it is profile related.

Would it be possible to be able to expand the list of people who are following you, and maybe be able to see names without a mouseover (which doesn't work at all on mobile)?

It's not super important, it would just be interesting to browse the list sometimes.

Great suggestions! I will make sure to highlight this with hiccupx!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Remove profile section

Hi Otacon0205,

Thanks for getting in touch. Currently when you edit / add information to the dating section it will display the whole section on your profile.

Unfortunately it can't be hidden, but this is something we have been thinking about adding as a feature to profiles so you can remove / add sections that are relevant.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Why isn’t my story listed when i search for ‘newest’?

Hi Letters And Numbers,

I have spoken with hiccupx about this. The issue with recently updated stories appearing as a category on the home page is that in the past authors have abused this option to get to the top of listings or carousels by changing minute details in the story like adding a comma.

You do have the option like you say to categorise search results by recently updated. Also if you follow an author you will get updates of when new chapter published.

So for the above reason it is ot something hiccupx wants to introduce to the story page.

Cheers for the suggestion.

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Video issues

Hi all,

Please note this issue has now been fixed and videos are now playable again.

Thanks again to everyone who reported this to us!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Video issues

Hi all,

Thanks for reporting this issue. It is something we are aware of and looking to fix asap. Apologies for any inconvenience, hopefully hiccupx can get things back up and running soon!

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
1 year