Unhealthy ways of gaining without drugs

I eat fast food often, drink at least two cans of soda a day, and eat lots of other junk foods like snack cakes.
3 years

Gaming

I’ve been playing Pokémon Unite lately. It’s the first MOBA I’ve ever been interested in.
3 years

Severely obese

I love it! I’m already considered morbidly obese, last time I checked my BMI it was 43, my next goal is to become severely obese which according to Wikipedia you have to have a BMI of 45 or more so I’m very close!
3 years

Fat hugs

I love hugging my wife, and it’s even better now that I’ve been gaining because I am starting to feel my belly being pressed up against her’s and it feels even better!
3 years

At what weight do you feel fat?

I’m slowly starting to feel fat. I’m currently about 226 lbs (probably more than that it’s been a while since I’ve weighed myself) and I’m only 5 foot.
3 years

How do i consistently gain visceral fat

Eat lots of junk food and drink lots of soda. That’s what I do and I’ve been gaining visceral fat.
3 years

Face getting round, when?

My face started rounding out about 5 or more lbs ago. Last I checked I weighed 226 lbs but that was over a month ago. I’m short too, only 5 foot. My double chin and stomach are where most of my fat goes.
3 years

How long have you been on ff

I’ve been here for 11 years now. I’ve had this same account for all this time too! I’m definitely fatter than I was when I first joined. xD
3 years

My preference for body size has gotten bigger over time

When I first realized that I liked big women I mainly liked ssbbws and not immobile women. However now I love ssbbws and I love seeing immobile women too. The bigger the better I say!
3 years

Revisiting old posts

It’s crazy to think back when I first joined FF I was only 130 lbs and I kept talking about wanting to get to 200 lbs! Now I’m well over 200!
3 years