Boyfriend that will fatten me!

Would certainly want to help you dear smiley
12 years

Quotes you like

One of my fave quotes lately come from The Depated. I played a clip of it during the radio show I do with my buddy and it goes:

"I don't want to be a product of my enviroment. I want my Enviroment to be a product of me"
-Jack Nicholson 'The Departed'
12 years

What's your type?

As I read the 'types' I'm glad I've been letting the bear grow! lol

(Although, I haven't been clean shaven in over 9 years) I like to play with my facial hair.

I do something different for a few weeks, let the beard grow in around it then shave something new and different... Just wish I could get my damn mustache to grow in thicker like the res of my beard...damn..
12 years

Currently listening to?

AsianGurl92 wrote:
been listening to alot of Nirvana and Shinedown ! smiley Gotta love rock ! smiley

A woman after my musical heart!

Just spent the past few hours listening to every shinedown song from Leave a Whisper all the way up to Amaryllis... and even the acoustic Somewhere in the Stratosphere live album...

and NIrvana, if not for them... I never would have fallen into the rock genre of the 90s and would be a miserable ass thses days! lol

Anyways... sorry...

Seether (Disclaimer II album)
12 years

Bellies

I like them all! haha

I like Big round ones, double bellies, a tiny belly, a HUGE belly...

If I had to choose, it'd be a single big growing belly. Bulging nice and round... stretchmarks...

Yeah, I guess I'll go with "Just one big belly" lol
12 years

Fake facebook profiles

Murphy wrote:
Bubba Jay wrote:
Just a lil warning that some people steal photos from fantasy feeder and other BBW websites and pretend to be BBW'S.

This could happen to anybody on this site so be on your guard.

I just don't understand when men want to pretend to be BBW'S and females use other photos of BBW'S.

^ WINNING! ^
12 years

Online disinhibition effect

madygrace38i wrote:
Online - extremely out going
Real life - extremely out going

basically if you would not ask to see my nipples in wall mart what makes yahoo or skype any different

I'll be sure to ask if I run into you at WalMart.. smiley

And I'm the same whether it's online, the phone, or in person... I'm friendly and talkative and funny... but, piss me off by not doing what your supposed? I'll get nasty-ish
12 years

Fake facebook profiles

If someone stole my photos... I'd be amazed

Not like "OMG I'm on a fake facebook!~"

More like "OMG, he couldn't find someone more attractive for his little game?"

lol
12 years

Does anyone role play?

I used to RP in an e-fed...then I woke up wone day and thought to myself: "Oh, I'm 29"

So I retired from the fantasy wrestling roleplaying world that I spent 13 years in lol
12 years