Women with deep bellybuttons

It is something super sexy for me. I love when a woman gets such a deep erotic navel. I'm also amazed of how many different shapes there are.
1. Stretched wide open like a hole.
2. A flattened horizontal slit that gets wider and wider as she fattens.
3. A vertical slit that shows how her belly hangs down
4. A funnel like navel that gets more and more narrow as it goes in.

I just love nature and how women get sexier the fatter they get, it is so cool in its designs.
10 years

Do any men want to be immobile

I do have fantasies about that and doubt that it will ever happen though. I am very strong willed and used to be a feeder, but as a feedee (or mutual gainer), I have noticed that I am very submissive. It is maybe that I have never experienced it, never been taken care of or never really experienced the power of a dominant woman feeder. But part of me would love to grow that fat and if a female feeder would wnat me to grow that large, I would. It is super hot when I imagine her tell me "I love how you are struggling with your fat, I love how you waddle and have trouble walking. Do you know, I have a confession: I can't wait to make you immobile, I can't wait to see that you can't get up anymore"
and it would be super hot, because as extreme as I am, I love tube feeding and funnel feeding and the ultimate hottest way would be that I am tied down and fed like this. And immobility caters to this, as then, when she tube feeds me, I can't get away, she has full access and I can't stop anymore.

This becoming helpless and giving in to the fat, the way it shapes you and immobilizes you, the way you become an object of fat and a sculpture, so fat that you can hardly move has a lure to it.

And sometimes I think that if a feeder told me, "hey, let's try this for a while, becoming immobile and then you can lose the weight again, so it is not permanent"
I would go for it, having no fear.
*Grin*
But then maybe that is the pig inside me trying to trick me, to make it happen, and then, well, will I lose the weight again?
10 years

3 questions for feedees

1. 250 currently.
2. Next goal is 300 and then up. But since 300 will just make it more attractive, I'm sure that 400 will just look even more exciting then.
3. Who knows? 600? 900? It is scary and exciting at the same time to imagine, as I am pretty submissive as a feedee and extreme too.
10 years

Mutual gainer in sf bay area

Hey,

my name is rubens_feeder and I'm both a feeder and feedee and mutual gainer, all at the same time and I'm looking for a woman for any of these roles or all of them for real life meetings and a relationship, be it full or just focused on gaining. I'm a very versatile and interesting person, with tons of interests and I have a lot of experience being a feeder and feeding women in real life. You might have a need to be fed and gain now and I currently am expanding and feel a deep desire to grow for a woman and be fed by her and lose that annorexic thin body that I got right now ;-)
So let's chat sometimes, and get it started!

Markus
10 years

Gain from medication?

I'm looking for a medication that is made to gain weight. I read that Megestrol (Megace) is given to annorexic or old people that don't want to eat or lack hunger and that it works like a charm, and fattens you up really nicely. Does anybody have experience with that?
It is only available via prescription, so I wonder if there are any feeding friendly doctors that support the wish and need to gain weight on purpose.

I would also prefer some medication that is made for this purpose, since there will be less unintended side effects (especially because gaining is the main purpose)
10 years

What about almost immobile?

@Prizedpumpkin: That is a totally sexy confession to make! So sexy for a feeder to hear, I hope you will find whatever it takes to start expanding and grow fatter and fatter, steadily and become a fatter and fatter woman and then buy pants that are sized for a woman weighing 600 pounds and wear it, dream about what exciting thing is hapening to you and watch together with the person feeding you how your belly is starting to fill out these pants, how it gets large and fatter, hangs more and more and then pushes against the fabric and start to push against the seams. Totally inspiring how you have to gain.
11 years

What about almost immobile?

Hmm, what fascinates us all so much with immobility? Is it the more and more becoming helpless and a victim, which a feedee kinda wants to be? To be taken over by fat, to be shaped and limited by it? To settle down , conform all your life to gaining even more? As an extreme feeder and feedee, I like the whispered "I can't wait till you cannot get up anymore, I'm in a hurry to make you immobile" and waddle and wobble and know how real the danger is to go over the limit and become immobile. I'm into force feeding with the tube (wrote a few articles about it) and there is something hot in immobility that both feeder and feedee know: once immobile, he/she cannot get away from the force feeding anymore, that is kinda like totally commiting to gaining and to the fattening, the helplessness and that the feeder can feed you anyway he/she sees fit is hot. What do you guys think about that? Di you have similar feelings why this is hot?
11 years

Writer's chat day

Hey, just came across this thread. I think this is a great idea, lets do another one of these chats. I have been writing tons of very long stories over the last 12 years and would love to get feedback, improve my style and meet with other authors. That might be very interesting and stimulating, especially since each person has their very unique style and mine, has been acused to be very unique ;-) So if you are organizing another one, count me in!
11 years

Firm or jiggle

Soft and jiggly, both on my feedees and on myself. I was just amazed of how many people like jiggly, I guess it is good then that fat is so jiggly. ;-)
11 years