How it feels to be fat?

I'm more heavier now since it has been a drastic change for me. When I broke into the 200-lb. mark, I've got accustomed to my new added pounds.
13 years

How much would you weigh ...

I would be closing in on 300-lbs.
13 years

Out growing rings

i could no longer fit my class ring from high school.
13 years

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

The beauty of being a bbw is having a soft body, enjoying the ampleness of my growing body; with each pound I gain. The fullness of my face, the double-chin that grew on my face. My fat arms, my big thighs and my big round belly that shows the true beauty of a bbw. I wouldn't change it for the world.
13 years

Any interesting big female singers?

Aretha Franklin, you gotta give her R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Nell Carter and Mama Cass Elliot (R.I.P. to both), Carnie Wilson (before she had the gastric bypass surgery), and the Weather Girls (It's Raining Men). They were formerly called "Two Tons of Fun".
13 years

Anyone else find weight gain addictive?

I'm finding that weight gaining is addictive. Since I'm past the 210-lb. mark, I am finding myself eating a whole lot of food and enjoying my larger size. Can't wait until I reach the next plateau.
13 years

Question for all the gaining girls...

When I hit the 200-lb. mark, I celebrated with a cake marking a milestone for me. Once I surpassed the 210-lb. mark, I gotten huge. To be continued.....
13 years

The signs of getting fat.

The signs of getting fat for me is when my face began to fill out and getting a double-chin. When my belly started getting rounder and bigger where now I could hold my belly with both hands. The clothes began to get tighter and then you move up to another size.
13 years

Physical limitations of gaining

No offense taken. Just be there for your wife, okay?
14 years