Age checking

RE: Age Check Request
date: 14 Nov 2012, 4:33am
I will not be sending personal documentation over the internet. Thank you.

Sucks to be him then.
11 years

Secret site....

BigBBR wrote:
What site are y'all talking about?

The topic creator deleted their account so the first post doesn't exist anymore. I don't recall the content of the post, but I believe it was probably asking whether people keep this site a secret from other people or not.
11 years

Age checking

Done, both pawprint and waterstone have now been sent age checks. waterstone... all I've seen him do is moan about chat being quiet, haha.
11 years

Harassment thread

imhotep33/Ptahhotep33 repeatedly harassed Purple Sneakers and other women for weeks. Totally ignored me and Ruby telling him to stop. Idiot kept being argumentative and kept ban evading. Is Italian so there was a bit of a language barrier for him to overcome. Said him getting in trouble wasn't justice. Got fed up after bans and warnings and left the site, though of course he could return some day.
fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

RonaldT harassed a woman by being a troll and asking her if she would want to be milked like a cow. An annoying clown who repeatedly gets exasperated with people being quiet in chat and then rambles on half oblivious to the fact that he's annoying, with a few people complaining to me about his behaviour.

UhNo1/FAA123 is a bit of a sour and abusive control freak and one fellow worth keeping an eye on. Repeatedly attacked XgorgedNgorgeousX saying she was a 'stupid ugly bitch' and that no one liked her and that she should just die. Was warned a few times, and had an alt account. He also goes by the name of Chris Katana.

Those are all I can recall for now.
11 years

Harassment thread

This is a really good idea. smiley Here's a bunch that I've found, and some notes if I remember anything else about them, especially if there's no other notes about them.

Some of these fellows have received mod requests rather than proper warnings or they start screaming blue murder that they haven't done anything wrong (mainly if the girl simply has wished not to talk to them anymore, can't hammer them just for that). It's the equivalent of asking someone to leave someone alone in chat. If they have received a request though, if they do it again they should be officially warned.

BARBICUTI0NER harassed me the other day, for one. Lashed out at Barney Bee first. Sneering passive-aggressive fellow. Ruby gave him a warning.

demi attacked emrose1993 by inviting her into a private chat just to say to her "UR BUTT ASS UGLY" and leave. I warned him for that.

jz40 would not leave Ninja Sammich alone and said he wouldn't take no for an answer, received a request to leave her alone.

Sad received a request to leave XgorgedNgorgeousX alone. He's a (very) depressed fellow who accidentally got his ex-gf pregnant which ruined his life/etc according to a topic he made. Doesn't believe that a bandwidth issue exists for FF at all (he's a programmer) and that it's just a grab for money. Has voiced complaints about this a number of times.

kissmeimfat also received a request to leave XgorgedNgorgeousX alone.

burger received a request to leave Weeze alone.

brummyguy1 received a request to leave Bitofanutter Bonnie alone.

Knightaleno received a request to leave Lindsey alone.

enyawllub received a request to leave KidA alone... even if she's gone, his precedent for harassment still stands, haha. He's a bit of a troll from Curvage as it is, pestered me and bothered the room ages back. Sent messages about his hard throbbing cock and wishes to perform sexual acts to multiple women on FF, he got told not to do that. smiley

le1tho has been repeatedly warned to leave AliceInWonderland alone, to the point where he was warned of a permanent ban if he bothers her again. Has also pestered WitchyAkasha on one occasion and attacked her for an hour on another, harassed Chubmuffin, pestered PurpleSneakers and FluffyMcMittens. Likes to spam private chat requests.

Jamesthe3 received a request to leave kcmichellecasablancas alone.

And as you mentioned below, we can't forget the trainwreck that is DanJC, who's been warned for harassing at least a whopping 4 girls now (ThisLittlePiglet, Bitofanutter Bonnie, AliceInWonderland and xxfattyxx) and ringing the first one about 100 times in a row (over their breakup) requiring the police to be involved, apparently. Was warned he would be permanently banned if he does anything again.
11 years

Age checking

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Underage CrazyBooBoo is still here and on shoutbox, does no one read these posts lol?

Well was he suspected to be underage? He was posing as a fake female member at the time (startingcurves) that wouldn't provide ID, haha. I don't know if his own age has ever been in question though. You remember him more than I do, you told me he was annoying when he was on the site before, hahaha. smiley

11 years

Age checking

DID NOT PROVIDE PROOF OF AGE:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
PhotoShoot brandiemae692@yahoo.com 173.173.71.181 21 Aug 2012 20

startingcurves crazybooboo@hotmail.fr 89.159.244.191 22 Jun 2012 23
Did not provide proof of age by required date. Almost certainly thought to be a former (male) member called crazybooboo, judging by the email. Claimed to be from California, but went silent when confronted with having a French email and IP.

Jenna1061 Scooter1063@hotmail.com 68.191.55.48 12 Sep 2012 27
Had a ludicrously fake looking profile, with a male sounding email address.

boobiegirl attypoppy@ymail.com'>pattypoppy@ymail.com 93.71.128.49/188.216.157.238/188.216.147.250 20 Aug 2012 29
Did not provide satisfactory proof of age. Provided some proof that could have easily been mocked, did not provide any further proof such as holding a piece of paper with 'boobiegirl - Fantasy Feeder' upon request.

Princess2Pig jadecrouchman@yahoo.co.uk 92.235.154.244 21 Sep 2012 23
Has an extremely fake looking facebook: www.facebook.com/maybellefarmington[/b]

fa22 rvprv30@gmail.com'>prvprv30@gmail.com 98.230.169.178 10 Oct 2012 18
Did not provide proof of age by required date. Says he's a sophomore and is in high school - almost no way he could be a sophomore in high school AND 18.

iamyourgirl anieljenny45@yahoo.com'>danieljenny45@yahoo.com 98.118.84.225 5 May 2012 23
Did not provide proof of age by required date. Has a suspiciously male email, and got antsy and complained in the shoutbox to people about having to provide ID.

male feedee Mfeedee@gmail.com 173.79.228.105/173.79.234.80 5 Oct 2011 19
Avatar photo looked about 14 or 15.
11 years

Age checking

BANS:

bailey kufel baileykufel@yahoo.com 74.76.51.188 7 Sep 2012 30
Claimed in Weightgain room, in full public view, to be 12.

GinaGorges GinaGorgesgains@gmail.com 204.45.253.11 1 Jul 2012 20
Told a site member she is only 15.

Samus142 retrogamer12@live.com 75.118.33.226 14 Sep 2012 19
Revealed to a site member that she's 16.

jakeyboi jakeschutt@rocketmail.com 58.169.231.33 15 Sep 2012 13
His age is only 13! Let alone "im very young looking to feed some woman".

Flexman Austincincotta@gmail.com 68.50.6.102 23 Jun 2012
Return of the 14 year old Bread.

Steph1 steph.baker3@aol.com 64.38.90.205 5 Jul 2012 23
Return of the 15 year old Stacy1234.

fatbellyboy000 hoolian1111@hotmail.com 72.241.213.231 25 Jul 2012 17
fatbellyboy0000 hoolian1000@hotmail.com 98.248.76.59 19 Aug 2012 110
fatbellyboy0001 hoolian1000@mail.com 72.241.213.231 23 Sep 2012 112
fatbellyboy000000 hoolian1111@mail.com 72.241.213.231 23 Sep 2012 112
whooperlewhoop ultraturtle@hotmail.com 72.241.213.231 23 Sep 2012 19
fatbellyboy000 made anti-Semitic remarks about the site being 'greedy Jews'. Is also 17 years old. Had an alt account, also made two other accounts to try and be a smartass. Came back yet again with a sneaky attempt at acting like a different person. Both of his IP's have been banned.

horndog1991 robertdp64@yahoo.com 98.90.4.28 23 Sep 2012 18
Says he's really only 15 on his profile.

soultaker sonozakimion26913@gmail.com 98.245.119.100 11 Jul 2012 22
Stated in her topic on the Introductions forum that she's only 16.

Ana McCarthy Ana11211998@hotmail.com 142.197.109.215 30 Sep 2012 16
Her age is only 16. She has been IP banned.

kenzzbabee123 biggirlkay@gmail.com 70.199.224.123 26 May 2011 21
Told a member of the site she was 17.

aszka uma787@o2.pl'>puma787@o2.pl 82.145.208.222 4 Oct 2012 16
Her profile says she's 16.

fatgurl101 elliecjames@googlemail.com 217.39.77.188 27 Nov 2011 20
Strong suspicion of her being only about 15. Has a dubious About Me and posted a story about a high schooler.
11 years

Pokemon! ^_^

bearded unholy goldfish wrote:
i just started playing white and i need a good water pokemon, any suggestions on ones i should look out for? i havent played sense silver/gold and wish i could just have a squirtle

The starter Oshawott is probably the best Water you can get to play through Black/White. With a Heart Scale it can relearn Megahorn as a Samurott, which works nicely along with moves like Aqua Jet and Blizzard.

However if you didn't start with him then I'd recommend going for Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad. Tympole is fairly terrible but when it evolves into Palpitoad it becomes a Water/Ground type and becomes much better, especially when it learns Muddy Water. It's got good coverage and it's fairly chunky defensive-wise - mine managed to tank the hits from the most dreaded of the 'final boss's' Pokemon since it didn't have any Grass moves - Seismitoad's only weakness, which really impressed me. It learns Drain Punch too. smiley If you got a Swift Swim one it's speed will double in the rain. These are first found outside of Pinwheel Forest. Palpitoads are around the Moor of Icirrus, but that's around the 7th gym.

Panpour/Simipour is fairly nice especially since it learns Scald early, though it can be tricky to find since it's only in the shaking grass in Pinwheel Forest, assuming you didn't start with Snivy and get a free one in the Dreamyard. You can evolve it with a Water Stone early after getting Scald, though you'll miss out on Crunch, though the Shadow Claw TM gives it pretty much the same coverage. Up to you. It's quite fast and hits with good power.

Lastly Ducklett/Swanna aren't too bad. It's fairly quick and it hits fairly well too, and it's got a lot of good moves it can learn, including some self-healing moves like Aqua Ring and Roost; plus Featherdance halves an opponent's attack when used. It can also serve as both a Surfer and a Flyer. These are randomly found in the shadows on Driftveil Drawbridge.
11 years

Missing! have you seen her

Kelligirl? She just dropped out of the whole community years ago and never came back, nothing else to say really.

Also, from the Guide to FF:

Where did that girl go? You know, that hot webmodel that was online years ago?
- We also discourage asking about 'famous people/models' who've disappeared from the net/community- they often vanish for their own reasons and it's best to respect their wishes and privacy by not searching for them.

Thread locked.
11 years