Age checking

Smallester is 16, he has admitted it in a comment on a story:

Smallester 3 mins ago
Hey, I've had fat fantasys too, I can really relate to the charlottes web part. I had the same thing happen, I'm 16 now and am going to high school, I weigh 250 pounds and am going fir 300 by the time I grad. But people think that it makes me sad, I'm happy with it and love every inch pound and stretchmarks

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_stories/ff_stories_view.php

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/profile.php

Please ban when able to, cheers.
14 years

Does anybody here remember when ff looked like this ?

superj707 wrote
Jexxx wrote
aww! i wanna play the game "fatten your feedee" NOW!!! lol

It really wasn't a very fun game.

lol screw the game, I volunteer to play it in real life!
14 years

When do you know you are fat

angellicpear wrote
I didn't realize I was becoming fat until it got to where I had to use a scooter to go shopping, and when my belly got so big that everytime I leaned forward in the scooter it would shift it into reverse. LOL Trying to shop is interesting lol.

lol wow, that so sounds like a scene in a comedy movie...

Be careful though, would hate to think how hard it would be if you fell off because of that. smiley
14 years

Factors affecting weight gain?

trevorzero wrote
I really don't have the scientific knowledge to answer your questions. But I did read that there is a 65 percent chance that a child will end up in the same general weight range as their parents. So if your parents were thin, you will have an extra challenge being a bigger size. Both my parents were overweight, so this makes me "lucky" in that regard.

I don't get that, i mean what if ur rents were gainers who started out thin? Does fattening yourself up fatten up your potential children? lol sounds insane...
14 years

Everyday anecdotes

chubbybooboo wrote
So far I've had two comments on my weight and for someone who has been skinny all his life it's kinda weird (and a big step IMO).

First was when I shaved my beard : someone asked me if my beard was supposed to hide my double chin. But I've had no double chin by the time I let grow the beard. It made me realize that, yeah, I was starting to have a little double chin.

Second comment was made by a friend who has quite a belly (she's the looking pregnant type). She looked at me and said "Hey, you're catching me!"

lol i shave every week to two weeks due to lazyness, plus i like the casual growth, but when I do shave, its clear how much i've grown by the amount of chins that appear ^_^
14 years

Swallowed whole

MollyRen wrote
DocRoxxo wrote
something wrote
How do you swallow a whole pizza? Or a whole hot dog for that matter.

Why it's easy you just unhinge your jaw.

What? You mean you can't do that? Odd...

Whoops... I guess I should have said an ENTIRE pizza! XD

He takes bites out of the pizza and chews, but eats the whole thing. Now, the hot dogs and string cheese he can manage without chewing. I am not sure how he does it and I'm hoping to eventually witness a demonstration. smiley

pfft, I eat a whole pizza like that every week, really not that hard... smiley
14 years

The one-ton mark

chicken legs wrote
I think it could be possible if the right person (genetics is key) included weightraining, a extremely healthy diet, financial backing, and a host of caretakers.

lol you sound rather serious smiley
14 years