Kissing

Wow, i gotta agree 100% mate, although, i am rather inexperienced all together...

I'm so worried, that looking for a girl for a relationship, she'll see me as someone to kiss and have sex with, i don't want that to be the basis of a relationship (deffinetly not my first anyway)

I want a girl i can enjoy all that silly stuff with which seems childish, holding hands, going to the movies, meeting each others family's just a real close friend, all that intimacy crap shouldn't even be on the cards until we are both comfortable enough with each other and ready for it.

bah, I'm a prude too, no wonder i can't find no one...

smiley
14 years

Gamers!

FriesWithThatShake wrote
I'm in the SC2 beta now, but unfortunately, seeing as it's a beta, a lot of NVIDIA users are havin problems with it smiley (me included)

Going to DL and test it on my laptop now though (pretty good LT)

lol heard about that, NVIDIA has too much of the market anyway, they need to be put in there place so other graphics cards can offer better competition...
14 years

English class....essay title........"i like weight gain. discuss"!

ukfa15 wrote
I like weight gain...because seeing yourself and others get physically bigger is a turn on, as fat is the most arousing substance ever.

I would say "or is that just me" but bearing in mind the site I'm on, I shan't smiley Also good topic!

/thread

lol unless someone can do better?
14 years