Any shorties out there?

juicy wrote
I'm 5'2" and 245. Another reference point, in case it helps. And I quite like how we short fatties look.

I also quite like tall fatties--they have that statuesque thing happening.

Hmmmmm. Maybe I just like fat... *goes off to consider this possibility*

LOL

As a midget myself, i gotta say, short fat girls are cute as, like lil chubby teddy bears!

xD
14 years

Confessions pt. 2

Trouble wrote
I've always preferred dating larger guys, because then I wouldn't feel so big.

I have dated one guy that was smaller than me, and he made me feel good so the size difference didn't bother me.

I use to be someone else on this site, but removed everything and deleted the account. I was and am still enduring a love/hate relationship with the fat world and what I believe to be the real world. (Fat vs healthy)

Fat can be healthy, but I think a lot of people on here are not all that healthy.

When I'm horny I want to be fat, I want to eat and be full and rub my belly.

When I'm not horny, I want to be skinny, I don't want the belly. I want to be healthy and do things, get back into sports, wear smaller sized clothing, etc.

You are not alone. smiley

Stupid Aradia says what I wanted to say first >.<
14 years

Bloating with water, how much is too much? (before you need to add something to it)

Rockette wrote
Thankyou for posting that. I wasn't aware the guidelines around that had changed! Obviously I've not ran a marathon in a long time. smiley

Is that the que to poke you and say "fattie"? smiley

PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Maximum wrote
lol it kills you dude, something about electrolysis poisoning...

I'm no expert, but it's not something i'd play around with.

Electrolysis is hair removal, dingus.

>.>

<.<

^.^
14 years

Bloating with water, how much is too much? (before you need to add something to it)

lol it kills you dude, something about electrolysis poisoning...

I'm no expert, but it's not something i'd play around with.
14 years