Small butt...

Wrong kind of fat? Rubbish, that guy's a dimwit. Me, I'm just all about the belly really, haha. smiley
12 years

Bbw's as girlfriends.........

Softly wrote:
Would you actually date a big girl?

Yes. I don't go out to impress the public, *** the public. I just want to have a happy life with someone I'd love.
12 years

Mr grey anyone?!

“I eye Christian’s toothbrush. It would be like having him in my mouth. Hmm… Glancing guiltily over my shoulder at the door, I feel the bristles on the toothbrush. They are damp. He must have used it already. Grabbing it quickly, I squirt toothpaste on it and brush my teeth in double quick time. I feel so naughty. It’s such a thrill.”

I need to know if that's a real or fake quote. >.> There's been a bunch of fake quotes from the book going around.
12 years

Curvage

Curvage is back now. Only the basics but it's back. So... go forth and enjoy or whatever.

From the new site owner:

Welcome back to Curvage.
It is quite unfortunate that all has been lost!
However, we're back!!!

I am going to need the help of members who remember the structure of this place so we can make this feel like home again. I will continue to work on this till this place feels comfortable once again.

Thank you everyone!!

Oh and to all you faithful users...we're attempting to have Curvage rise again in all her glory! Please re-register as your old accounts are lost. We are looking for old mods still interested in mod-ship. We are working on this as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience.

No pictures just yet. Wait till we get all the old forums set up, permissions just right and public forums to be not public. Thank you
12 years

Is this normal

Reaperman wrote:
And, excuse me, but did I see right and you take penises enlargement pills for RECREATIONAL use? I really, really hope our understanding of recreational use is not the same.

Fortunately you didn't see right, he says he just took some of the enlargement pills because he was, ah, curious. smiley

chubbyhoney wrote:
Because we don't know that she does do that. He didn't know where the pills had gone or what had happened to them so he came to his own conclusions that the pills were gone, so therefore his Dad must have taken them. They could just as easily been flushed down the toilet, he doesn't know.

Well, they have been disappearing from his drawer in... gradual amounts rather than disappearing entirely outright like the pills he used to get high...
12 years

Is this normal

kingandhishorse wrote:
I have no problem with them taking my penis pills.

Well yes, it's just rather jarring that they'd come into your room and steal pills from you for their own use.

kingandhishorse wrote:
They want a compromise i'll give them one. I will stop doing all illegal drugs and dxm and I wont drink but in return I want to be able to take legal psychoactive herbs such as wild dagga, damania, ect.

Um, okay, so you're actually taking other (illegal) drugs besides the legal dxm to get high? Is that right?
12 years