Chubbyfeeder

He's back! And under his original name too. Hasn't caused any trouble yet but I thought I'd let us know. smiley

Name: john102ish
Profile: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Email: johncrawley99@yahoo.com
IP: 69.4.207.188

Edit: He deleted and remade his account for no apparent reason? Update anyway.

Name: john102ish
Profile: fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/profiles/view.php
Email: johncrawley99@yahoo.com
IP: 69.4.207.188
12 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Saphiel Sir wrote:
I wonder what Ghetsis looks like now without his sage clothing... since the rest of Team Plasma have changed theirs (undoubtedly due to the events of the last game), I can't see him still retaining his regal/wiseman outfit either.

An update on that, in one the latest vids he's spotted wearing what looks like a black variant of his original outfit. There you go, I guess.

Video 1:

Video 2:

And just because someone posted this up somewhere:
12 years

One question what would it be?

Why more people can't see the grey in life than just the black and white. Tch.
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

3 people? Hmm... kind of a toughie... hmm. Alright.

-Oddity, she's an absolutely amazing girl, she really is. smiley Always knows how to give me a good laugh, and is one of very few who've ever stood up for me. I owe her more than anyone.
-HeavyInYourArms, she's always been such a beautiful and level headed friend. Great at seeing many sides to a situation.
-fat barbie, because I owe her one. smiley She's someone you can count on. Wise and mature.

Also anyone else crushing on me I'm likely to be crushing on your back. smiley
12 years

Say something nice ...

A wonderfully sweet lady! smiley
12 years

Talking to not talking.

crazyfnbill wrote:
Oh, it was... 2001 maybe... I don't remember where I 'met' the girl but it was online. We chatted TONS and really started to dig each other. But, one day we decided to meet in person.

And don't give me that 'Maybe you just didn't click' crap... because I'll NEVER forget the look on her face when we met. It was a look of :

"Oh shit, what the *** did I get into"

*raises eyebrow* Wait, wait, wait... you never exchanged photos or anything before deciding to meet up? Because that's what it sounds like.
12 years

C02 is making us all fatter

Oh boy, the Daily Fail again.

Here's a toy for those who have some dissatisfaction with the quality of this particular newspaper: qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

Enjoy.
12 years

Ff's impact on you?

Purple Sneakers wrote:
Indeed - although I travel around a bit, I do hate how far we are from everyone else. Being on here at least makes me feel a part of the 'community' despite the distance.

Yeah, the distance is an absolute **** of a thing, very much so.
12 years

Talking to not talking.

Ninja Sammich wrote:
But it's not their job to tell you if you're doing something fatally wrong. It's your job to gauge your behavior. Because it's really not that hard.

If this is a thing that happens pretty often then that's probably a big hint you're doing something wrong. If it's only happened a couple times then most likely it was just a preference issue.

In any case, don't make it someone else's responsibility to gauge your behavior.

This, especially the second paragraph. One has to learn and feel it all out themselves, and the frequency of it happening is a good non-verbal indicator.
12 years