I want to be immobile more than anything

Wifestuffer:
My wife told me she wants to get immobile and make me do everything for her.

I said that's great, but I need to at least be able to roll her out of the house, so we can go on dates together and make everyone stare in shock at how huge she is!

How much does she weigh now? BMI?
1 year

Button popping contest

I've long been intrigued by the idea of a button popping contest. What do you all think this would entail?
2 years

Goal for the end of the year

Ky Belly Boy:
Instead of saying that I want to weight over three hundred pounds by next year. I want to gain ten pounds a month. That seems more realistic even though it's about the same amount.

I'd love to be able to consistently put on ten pounds a month. I'm past 300, but I want to grow far larger.
2 years

Flavor fatigue during stuffing

AllynBelly:
It’s interesting that since I lost my sense of rates and most of my sense of smell, I have greatly increased my ability to eat large quantities of food in one sitting. Honestly I think without taste it just chewing and swallowing with texture.

How'd you lose those senses?
2 years

How big are your man boobs?

Fatty J:
Im filling out a D cup check my profile and let me know what you think.

I'm jealous. I'm heavier than you, but your moobs are bigger than mine.
2 years

How big are your man boobs?

I'm almost an A. Hoping to grow to at least DD or F.
2 years

Skinny to huge

It took me quite some time to go from 135 pounds to 340 now. I'm hoping to break 400 by this time next year.
2 years

Addicted to heavy cream

I love adding flavored syrups to cream.
2 years

The battle of mental health

Maybe your parents shouldn't sit in on your sessions. I was never open under such circumstances.
2 years

Has anyone here gotten results from hypnosis?

Ullthrox:
Has anyone here gotten results from hypnosis and would you recommend it? I've searched hypnosis in the forums but it wasn't about whether it was effective for weight gain or not and most of the people who were in the posts which most of them are old are now inactive.

LuckyThirteen33:
Yes I have! And I fully recommend it if that's something that you're into but be aware it can be extremely effective! I actually had to look up look up programs to dehypnotize what I did to myself with gaining hypnotization when it got to be too much. Be very very careful. But enjoy if that's your thing.

which would you recommend?
2 years